    played OK). Could it be a NSTC or scart lead problem.

    TIA

    John
    John, May 20, 2005

  2. John

    Cubzilla Guest

    "John" <john.ansellNO > wrote in message
    > Ive got a copied DVD which plays on the computer and one of my stand a
    > lone players ok but it's plays in B&W on my main player (all other copies
    > have played OK). Could it be a NSTC or scart lead problem.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > John

    could it be cos it's a copy ;-)
    Cubzilla, May 20, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message

    > "John" <john.ansellNO > wrote in message
    >> Ive got a copied DVD which plays on the computer and one of my stand a
    >> lone players ok but it's plays in B&W on my main player (all other copies
    >> have played OK). Could it be a NSTC or scart lead problem.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> John
    >>

    > could it be cos it's a copy ;-)

    As I Said It Plays other Copies Fine this is the only one so far thats
    played in B&W
    John
    John, May 20, 2005
  4. John

    Rich Guest

    John,

    It sounds like it's a TV Format problem. Is the DVD a NTSC or PAL disk?
    Some players will detect a PAL disk and automatically switch modes. My
    guess is that your main player is set to NTSC and the DVD is a PAL disk.
    Check your player settings for "video standard", or something along
    those lines. Either way, it's most likely a video problem, rather than a
    problem with the disk or the player itself. Good luck.

    Rich

    Rich, May 21, 2005
  5. John

    Brian Guest

    Cubzilla wrote:

    >> Ive got a copied DVD which plays on the computer and one of my stand
    >> a lone players ok but it's plays in B&W on my main player (all other
    >> copies have played OK). Could it be a NSTC or scart lead problem.

    > could it be cos it's a copy ;-)

    No it couldn't, smart ass. B&W is due to PAL/NTSC incompatibilities.
    Brian, May 21, 2005