    Anybody else experience similar?

    TIA

    Stoo

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=, Jun 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    No problem here with PowerDVD. WinDVD wouldn't install on mine.

    John Barnes, Jun 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=

    Keith Guest

    I am using Ulead's dvd player software, it came along with the software
    package for DVD Creator 3.0...works fine, installs fine under X64....

    -Keith Schaefer

    Keith, Jun 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=

    wewa Guest

    Re: DVD playback in x64 WMP10?

    I too, wanted to know if anyone was using a decoder pack that works in WMP10
    in x64...
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/windowsxp/buypacks.aspx

    wewa, Jun 25, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Re: DVD playback in x64 WMP10?

    PowerDVD5 works on Presario R3000Z and will decode DVD movies in WMP10 X64,
    PowerDVD6 doesn't work on the laptop. PowerDVD6 works the same on AMD FX51
    on an Asus SK8N board. Nero ShowTime works on both systems and decodes for
    WMP10 X64.

    Dennis Pack, Jun 25, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TUNfU3Rvbw==?=

    wewa Guest

    Re: DVD playback in x64 WMP10?

    Nvidia DVD Decoder works great.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder_1.00.67-trial.html

    I was skeptical, as the descriptions doesnt say anything about x64
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder.html

    I just downloaded it and installed it and its working fine with x64 1433,
    WMP10 and my 6600 dual DVI PCI Express 16 card.

    Thanks Nvidia!

    wewa, Jun 25, 2005