    Ismael Guest

    Hi I'm looking for a good dvd player with usb and divx. Any suggestion?
    TNX

    Ismael, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Kimba W. Lion, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Ismael

    dgates Guest

    On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:18:49 -0500, Kimba W. Lion <KimbaWLion> wrote:

    >Ismael <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi I'm looking for a good dvd player with usb and divx. Any suggestion?

    >http://oppodigital.com/dv970hd/dv970hd.html

    I was going to suggest the Philips 5960, but since you don't mention
    wanting to save money, perhaps you'd prefer the Oppo. It costs twice
    as much as the Philips, but I've always heard it has the best picture,
    best upconversion, etc.

    dgates, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Ismael

    Ismael Guest

    thanks a lot! Sure I'd like to spend not more than 100 euros.... but for
    a dvd with hd I could afford a more considerable sum... any suggestion
    for that?
    thanks!

    Ismael, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Ismael

    e.wat Guest

    Hi
    I bought this recently its outstanding and good quality it will do what
    you are looking for. Also, it can read memory cards and rip cd tracks in
    real time to your mp3 player by converting to mp3. I hope this has been of
    help to you.

    http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=1962

    e.wat, Jan 13, 2007