    if not, will it become available in the near future?

    thanx

    steve

    nibbles, Sep 25, 2003

  2. nibbles

    Tin Guest

    Tin, Sep 26, 2003

  3. nibbles

    Skid Guest

    This one reads all the same formats for less than half the price and is of
    higher quality:

    http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&catoid=-8039&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid=72232

    I bought one and am very pleased with it so far. Best deal in a cheap DVD
    player.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50600&item=3048532502

    Skid, Sep 26, 2003
  4. nibbles

    Biz Guest

    Re-read the original post....the OP wants a machine to play all his bootleg
    DivX/MPEG4 downloads on as well....that Magnavox doesnt play that stuff at
    all...

    Biz, Sep 26, 2003
  5. nibbles

    Anson Guest