    She has to change the region to play US DVDs and back to play UK DVDs.

    The DVD player it now seems has blocked her and is telling to contact the
    manufacture to get the DVD reset, any help please.

    Andy Mann, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Andy Mann

    Guest

    "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote:

    |>My daughter has been playing DVDs which her brother brought back from the
    |>States.
    |>
    |>She has to change the region to play US DVDs and back to play UK DVDs.
    |>
    |>The DVD player it now seems has blocked her and is telling to contact the
    |>manufacture to get the DVD reset, any help please.

    This depends upon the DVD player, to ship all over the world a DVD
    some allow 5 selections of a region code (mine does), once you have
    met this limit it's burn'd into the DVD chip.
    http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#1.10

    Next time you get a non-region DVD run a program called Region Zero.

    --

    , Jul 18, 2005