    Can anyone tell me, that I encounter a case that the DVD player cannot be
    actuated by Window Media Player 10. It says something like lacking a
    decoder.

    Bibledriller, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Bibledriller

    SgtMinor Guest

    Bibledriller wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me, that I encounter a case that the DVD player cannot be
    > actuated by Window Media Player 10. It says something like lacking a
    > decoder.

    Computers are notorious for ambiguous error messages. Today it says one
    thing, tomorrow another. Nobody will ever be able to figure it out.

    Maybe it's because your system's clock is off.

    SgtMinor, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Bibledriller

    old jon Guest

    "Bibledriller" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me, that I encounter a case that the DVD player cannot be
    > actuated by Window Media Player 10. It says something like lacking a
    > decoder.

    Dload `Gspot` from a Google search. Test the file that WMP10 can`t play,
    and it will tell what codec you need.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Sep 12, 2005