    Thanks for any advice,

    -DVDfanatico
    www.knightlanguages.com
    DVDfanatico, Jan 11, 2005

  2. DVDfanatico

    Impmon Guest

    On 11 Jan 2005 12:12:47 GMT, (DVDfanatico) wrote:

    >Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the picture). Any idea
    >what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else have this
    >problem?

    That depends. Some cheap DVD player will cause jitters now matter
    what you do to it.

    As for other causes, could be a strong interference, cheap cable, bad
    cable, or touchy TV. Do you have a different cable to try with?
    Different DVD player to rule out bad player? Or try your player on a
    different TV.
    Impmon, Jan 11, 2005

  3. DVDfanatico

    David Z Guest

    On my DVD player, when I hit the eject button, the picture on the screen
    (the "Sony DVD" cloud screen) 'jumps' . I can't figure out why this is -
    how could ejecting a disc affect the image on the screen?

    David Z, Jan 11, 2005
  4. DVDfanatico

    Baron Sloan Guest

    > Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the

    picture). Any idea
    > what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else

    have this
    > problem?

    My Cyberhome (2nd DVD player) has just developed this fault in the
    last couple of weeks. Decided to hook up my Pioneer DV-606D again and
    it's dead as a Dodo, but worked perfectly fine last time it was used
    12 months ago
    Baron Sloan, Jan 11, 2005