    trying to open the tray. Is this a common problem?

    --
    Paul R
    Paul R, May 30, 2004

  2. Had the same problem, both using the remote button as well as the one in the
    front panel. Sometimes the tray started closing while inserting a disc,
    ending up with half a disc sticking out of a half closed tray.Finally gave
    up putting with this and bought a new dvd player (5-disc) from SONY with
    SACD playback as well.
    Raul H. Marquez, MD, May 31, 2004