    DVD player. Buton his DVD player it turn it off :p

    Why can't we just buy them and be happy :(

    Thanks for any help.
    Paul M, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Paul M

    theyak Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Just i just burnt a DVD for a newphew and it did not play n his DVD?
    > Naybe it was becuas eit was 8X. The again a burnt him one before that
    > worked fine ?
    >
    > Maybe just a DUD DVD or somthing else funny thing it worked fine on my
    > DVD player. Buton his DVD player it turn it off :p
    >
    > Why can't we just buy them and be happy :(
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    You didn't really provide enough information to give an opinion. If the
    two discs you burned (one worked one didn't) are differnet brands, that
    could be it. If the media is rated at 4x and you burned at 8x, that
    could be it. If the movie you put on the disc wasn't in a form the
    player understood, that could be it.
    theyak, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Paul M

    Paul M Guest

    Same discs same burner and same speed.

    Maybe the disc did not burn right or was POO POO.

    it was a Xvid to DVD conversion. It played find on my DVD player.

    Paul M, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Paul M

    theyak Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Same discs same burner and same speed.
    >

    > Maybe the disc did not burn right or was POO POO.
    >

    > it was a Xvid to DVD conversion. It played find on my DVD player.

    It could have been that the burn got messed up a bit. The previous disc
    you burned, was it a xvid conversion as well? I burned a disc for a
    friend which was a svcd stuck in a dvd wrapper (dvdlab is great) and it
    wouldn't play correctly in his old sony. His newer samsung had no
    troubles, however.

    theyak, Feb 26, 2005
  5. Paul M

    Paul M Guest

    I wish all DVD players played everything :) Would be much betetr would
    it not !!!!!

    Paul M, Feb 27, 2005
  6. Paul M

    Large Farva Guest

    "Paul M" <> wrote in message

    > I wish all DVD players played everything :) Would be much betetr would
    > it not !!!!!

    Yep, sucks when a DVD player won't play your stolen movies don't it? It's
    just not fair.
    Large Farva, Feb 28, 2005
  7. Paul M

    TCS Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:59:13 GMT, Large Farva <> wrote:

    >"Paul M" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I wish all DVD players played everything :) Would be much betetr would
    >> it not !!!!!

    >Yep, sucks when a DVD player won't play your stolen movies don't it? It's
    >just not fair.

    You're a jerk. A complete knee-biter.
    TCS, Feb 28, 2005
  8. Paul M

    Paul M Guest

    In my non Fashist country we are alowed to make backups.

    Paul M, Feb 28, 2005
  9. Paul M

    Large Farva Guest

    "TCS" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:59:13 GMT, Large Farva <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Paul M" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I wish all DVD players played everything :) Would be much betetr would
    >>> it not !!!!!

    >>Yep, sucks when a DVD player won't play your stolen movies don't it? It's
    >>just not fair.

    > You're a jerk. A complete knee-biter.

    Better than being a clueless theif.
    Large Farva, Feb 28, 2005
  10. Paul M

    TCS Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:25:46 GMT, Large Farva <> wrote:

    >"TCS" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:59:13 GMT, Large Farva <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Paul M" <> wrote in message

    >>>Yep, sucks when a DVD player won't play your stolen movies don't it? It's
    >>>just not fair.

    >> You're a jerk. A complete knee-biter.

    >Better than being a clueless theif.

    ROFLMAO