    Reason A device attached to the system is not functioning

    the DVD player will not play any movies I have tried several different
    DVD;sand still don't word can some one help

    detap, Jan 24, 2005

  2. detap

    Brian Guest

    "detap" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:6D7Jd.6$...
    > I just upgraded my system from win.98se to win.2000 and when I try to use

    my
    > DVD player I get this message
    >

    > DVD shrink encountered an error and can not continue.failed to read E:\
    > incorrect function.. and on the DVD decrypt it reads ( I/O error device
    > 0:1:0 drive E (ATA) CDB: 1B01 000 03 00 interpretation start/stop/ unit.
    > Reason A device attached to the system is not functioning
    >
    > the DVD player will not play any movies I have tried several different
    > DVD;sand still don't word can some one help

    uninstall and reinstall DVD shrink...

    Brian, Jan 24, 2005

  3. detap

    Parko Guest

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:23:55 -0700, detap wrote:

    > Subject: DVD player don't play

    Does not
    "Fer gossake"

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Jan 24, 2005
  4. detap

    detap Guest

    grammar lessons ya that's what I need thanks for solving my problem

    detap, Jan 24, 2005
  5. detap

    Scraggy Guest

    detap wrote:
    > grammar lessons ya that's what I need thanks for solving my problem
    >

    > "Parko" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:23:55 -0700, detap wrote:
    >>
    >>> Subject: DVD player don't play

    >> Does not
    >> "Fer gossake"
    >>
    >> --
    >> Parko
    >> Registered Linux User #339345
    >> Knowledge is power - Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est
    >> Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

    Luckily, that's what you got then! ;-)
    --
    My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it.
    Whoever found them spends less than she does. -- Henny Youngman

    Scraggy, Jan 24, 2005
  6. detap

    Parko Guest

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:10:28 -0700, detap wrote:

    > grammar lessons ya that's what I need thanks for solving my problem
    >

    > "Parko" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:23:55 -0700, detap wrote:
    >>
    >> > Subject: DVD player don't play

    >> Does not
    >> "Fer gossake"
    >>
    >> --
    >> Parko
    >> Registered Linux User #339345
    >> Knowledge is power - Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est
    >> Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

    Could be the problem in the first place

    Parko, Jan 24, 2005