    Bah! One episode per day, and now I can't finish! Arg.

    Any recomendations on a good region-free DVD player that will play VCD's,
    MP3's, CDR, CDRW and DVD+-RW???
    N2, Sep 24, 2004

  2. N2

    Irulan Guest

    "N2" <> wrote in message
    news:R9K4d.334293$Oi.148657@fed1read04...
    > Bah! One episode per day, and now I can't finish! Arg.
    >
    > Any recomendations on a good region-free DVD player that will play VCD's,
    > MP3's, CDR, CDRW and DVD+-RW???

    Walmart sells a Philips dvd player that is multi-region and plays anything
    you throw at it for under $70.

    --

    Irulan
    from the stars we come

    Irulan, Sep 24, 2004

  3. N2

    N2 Guest

    "Irulan" <> wrote in message

    > "N2" <> wrote in message
    > > Bah! One episode per day, and now I can't finish! Arg.
    > >
    > > Any recomendations on a good region-free DVD player that will play

    VCD's,
    > > MP3's, CDR, CDRW and DVD+-RW???

    > Walmart sells a Philips dvd player that is multi-region and plays anything
    > you throw at it for under $70.

    That rocks! You wouldn't know the model number, would ya? And, go figure,
    I was at Walmart when you posted this.

    N2, Sep 24, 2004
  4. On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, N2 wrote:
    > "Irulan" <> wrote:
    > > "N2" <> wrote:

    > > > Any recomendations on a good region-free DVD player that will play
    > > > VCD's, MP3's, CDR, CDRW and DVD+-RW???

    > > Walmart sells a Philips dvd player that is multi-region and plays anything
    > > you throw at it for under $70.

    > That rocks! You wouldn't know the model number, would ya? And, go figure,
    > I was at Walmart when you posted this.

    Mine is a Philips DVD-727. But I believe there are other Philips players
    that will do the same. The hack is easy to find via Google.

    swac
    Stephen Cooke, Sep 24, 2004