    Just for the interest my order arrived today from DVD Pacific 7 Days after
    despatch to the United Kingdom. Well done dvd pacific

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Lithurge Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in
    news:1mzRb.19$:

    > Just for the interest my order arrived today from DVD
    > Pacific 7 Days after despatch to the United Kingdom. Well
    > done dvd pacific
    >
    > dave

    Airmail?

    That's slow ;-)

    3-5 days for me at the moment.

    Lithurge, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    No service mail

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Lithurge Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in

    > "Lithurge" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Just for the interest my order arrived today from DVD
    >> > Pacific 7 Days after despatch to the United Kingdom.

    Well
    >> > done dvd pacific
    >> >
    >> > dave
    >> >

    >> Airmail?
    >>
    >> That's slow ;-)
    >>
    >> 3-5 days for me at the moment.

    > No service mail
    >
    > dave

    Ahh that's not too shabby at all then.

    Lithurge, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Neil Guest

    "Lithurge" <> wrote in message
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "Lithurge" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Dragon" <> wrote in

    > Well

    > >> Airmail?
    > >>
    > >> That's slow ;-)
    > >>
    > >> 3-5 days for me at the moment.

    > > No service mail
    > >
    > > dave
    > >

    > Ahh that's not too shabby at all then.

    Well I had an email yesterday saying my order had been dispatched, but today
    I had another saying they think they've sent me somebody else's order :-(

    Neil

    Neil, Jan 27, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Lithurge Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in

    > Well I had an email yesterday saying my order had been
    > dispatched, but today I had another saying they think
    > they've sent me somebody else's order :-(
    >
    > Neil

    Yeah, but how many companies would actually acknowledge this
    and prewarn you?

    Most would let it turn up (or not be aware) and wait for you
    to return it.

    What did they say re return costs?

    Lithurge, Jan 27, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Neil Guest

    "Lithurge" <> wrote in message
    > "Neil" <> wrote in
    >

    > > Well I had an email yesterday saying my order had been
    > > dispatched, but today I had another saying they think
    > > they've sent me somebody else's order :-(
    > >
    > > Neil
    > >

    > Yeah, but how many companies would actually acknowledge this
    > and prewarn you?
    >
    > Most would let it turn up (or not be aware) and wait for you
    > to return it.
    >
    > What did they say re return costs?

    Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I was just saying, anyway they said
    to contact them when the order arrives.

    Neil

    Neil, Jan 27, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Lithurge Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in

    > Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I was just saying,
    > anyway they said to contact them when the order arrives.
    >
    > Neil

    Nah didn't really think you were complaining to be honest :)

    Kind of a change to see a company actually being proactive on
    this kind of thing. I reckon there's one other company I've
    ordered from who may spot & contact something like this

    Lithurge, Jan 27, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Evil Guest

    Lithurge <> wrote in message news:<Xns947DCB3C7D6B9ds34543dsffds@130.133.1.4>...
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Just for the interest my order arrived today from DVD
    > > Pacific 7 Days after despatch to the United Kingdom. Well
    > > done dvd pacific
    > >
    > > dave
    > >

    > Airmail?
    >
    > That's slow ;-)
    >
    > 3-5 days for me at the moment.

    I've enjoyed using DVDPacific quite a bit until i tried to return a
    defective dvd. They told me to send back just the dvd (not the case).
    I did so in early december. It's now late January and the
    replacement has still not gotten here. When i emailed them, they told
    me that it was mailed out 2 weeks ago. *sigh* everything else is so
    excellent with them, why the big snafu with a dvd exchange?

    Evil, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Lerker Guest

    > I've enjoyed using DVDPacific quite a bit until i tried to return a
    > defective dvd. They told me to send back just the dvd (not the case).
    > I did so in early december. It's now late January and the
    > replacement has still not gotten here. When i emailed them, they told
    > me that it was mailed out 2 weeks ago. *sigh* everything else is so
    > excellent with them, why the big snafu with a dvd exchange?

    Surely if was defective and you have returned then they would need to verify
    defect? Appears they have done so and sent the replacement from what your
    saying. This would all take a little time so seems they have done the right
    thing. Guess it's up to Royal Mail now to deliver. Don't get me wrong I
    understand the frustration as have gone through the exact same thing but was
    always well informed from their customer service rep through the whole
    process. Just one of the problems that can come about when ordering from R1
    land. Fortunately I have only had the one experience to date after many
    orders.

    DVD Pacific get big thumbs up in my book!

    Lerker, Jan 28, 2004
  11. Dragon

    Brian Guest

    What's the site address for DVD Pacific?

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Brian wrote:
    > What's the site address for DVD Pacific?

    You're never going to believe this...

    <http://www.dvdpacific.com>

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    Something burst, just out of reach...

    Douglas Bailey, Jan 28, 2004
  13. Dragon

    synaptyx Guest

    Evil wrote:
    > Lithurge <> wrote in message
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Just for the interest my order arrived today from DVD
    >>> Pacific 7 Days after despatch to the United Kingdom. Well
    >>> done dvd pacific
    >>>
    >>> dave
    >>>

    >> Airmail?
    >>
    >> That's slow ;-)
    >>
    >> 3-5 days for me at the moment.

    > I've enjoyed using DVDPacific quite a bit until i tried to return a
    > defective dvd. They told me to send back just the dvd (not the case).
    > I did so in early december. It's now late January and the
    > replacement has still not gotten here. When i emailed them, they told
    > me that it was mailed out 2 weeks ago. *sigh* everything else is so
    > excellent with them, why the big snafu with a dvd exchange?

    I had to remind them of a disc I sent in for replacement on the 8th of
    December. Got it back yesterday. :eek:O

    Syn

    --
    Some so-called open minds should be closed for repairs.

    http://x9ocf.co.uk

    synaptyx, Jan 28, 2004