    will have half their flesh falling off from the disease. This is
    horrible. I wonder who the sick pervert is who wouls allow this?
    , Dec 10, 2003

  2. On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:09:57 -0600, wrote:

    >I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    >picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your tv. They
    >will have half their flesh falling off from the disease. This is
    >horrible. I wonder who the sick pervert is who wouls allow this?

    ???

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    Arminio Grgic, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Jay G Guest

    "Arminio Grgic" <> wrote ...
    > On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:09:57 -0600, wrote:
    >
    > >I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    > >picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your tv. They
    > >will have half their flesh falling off from the disease. This is
    > >horrible. I wonder who the sick pervert is who wouls allow this?

    > ???

    Don't feed the troll.

    He's been spewing the same nonsense for almost two weeks now.
    As long as he keeps getting responses, he'll continue.

    -Jay
    Jay G, Dec 10, 2003
  4. GTAUK Guest

    "Jay G" <> wrote in message

    > "Arminio Grgic" <> wrote ...
    > > On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:09:57 -0600, wrote:
    > >
    > > >I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    > > >picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your tv. They
    > > >will have half their flesh falling off from the disease. This is
    > > >horrible. I wonder who the sick pervert is who wouls allow this?

    > > ???

    > Don't feed the troll.
    >
    > He's been spewing the same nonsense for almost two weeks now.
    > As long as he keeps getting responses, he'll continue.
    >
    > -Jay

    can we really expect anymore than this from an AOL user?
    GTAUK, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Mark W Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    > picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your tv. They
    > will have half their flesh falling off from the disease. This is
    > horrible. I wonder who the sick pervert is who wouls allow this?

    What you are seeing is your reflection in the blank TV screen.
    Mark W, Dec 10, 2003
  6. >Don't feed the troll.

    >He's been spewing the same nonsense for almost two weeks now.
    >As long as he keeps getting responses, he'll continue.

    I know that I said that I will not respond to anymore posts from this guy, but
    in this case...

    His latest post now proves he's full of it.

    End of rant. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 10, 2003
  7. >>I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    >>picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your t

    >>I just found out that if you play a DVD backwards, you will see a
    >>picture of someone with the Deadly Venereal Disease on your t

    I just read over in the alt.video.digital-tv newsgroup that China has come up
    with a new videodisc format called "EVD"

    You can consider this to be

    "Extra V.D."

    go get those banned instead. They're even more deadly.
    Waterperson77, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Gr8Buy.com Guest

    lol that sounds fun but, doesn't seem likely lol

    Gr8Buy.com, Dec 12, 2003