dvd offer

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by sweetness, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. sweetness

    sweetness Guest

    sweetness, Jul 28, 2004

  2. sweetness

    Nick Guest

    http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/

    The UK industry lost in excess of £9 billion to intellectual property theft
    in 2002, not including online copyright trademark infringements.

    The loss to the UK film industry runs into millions of pounds. It is a very
    substantial loss in real terms. This is straightforward theft, and deprives
    the copyright owners of the means to invest in creative work.

    Approximately 3 in every 10 videos purchased in the UK is an unauthorised
    copy.

    Piracy harms UK jobs, evades the Inland Revenue, harms UK investment and
    limits the development of the UK film Industry

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6312578254&ssPageName=S

    Nick, Jul 29, 2004

  3. sweetness

    sweetness Guest

    no no no nick
    you have missed the point of the post
    I am not out to rip off the UK Industry
    where do you think your DVD's come from
    this factory is one of the places
    i am merely showing we can all receive DVD's at cost price?
    obviously this is not for you?

    sweetness, Jul 29, 2004
  4. sweetness

    Haans Guest

    "sweetness" <> wrote in message
    > no no no nick
    > you have missed the point of the post
    > I am not out to rip off the UK Industry
    > where do you think your DVD's come from
    > this factory is one of the places
    > i am merely showing we can all receive DVD's at cost price?
    > obviously this is not for you?
    >
    > "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.fact-uk.org.uk/
    > >
    > > The UK industry lost in excess of £9 billion to intellectual property

    > theft
    > > in 2002, not including online copyright trademark infringements.
    > >
    > > The loss to the UK film industry runs into millions of pounds. It is a

    > very
    > > substantial loss in real terms. This is straightforward theft, and

    > deprives
    > > the copyright owners of the means to invest in creative work.
    > >
    > > Approximately 3 in every 10 videos purchased in the UK is an

    unauthorised
    > > copy.
    > >
    > > Piracy harms UK jobs, evades the Inland Revenue, harms UK investment and
    > > limits the development of the UK film Industry
    > >

    > > "sweetness" <> wrote in message
    > > > Genuine offer Get DVD's for £1.64 / $3.00 Brand New
    > > > This is no Gimmick I use this myself I am in the U.K.
    > > > Selling the info on so you can save load and buy straight from the
    > > > manufacturer.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6312578254&ssPageName=S
    > > > TRK:MESE:IT
    > > >
    > > > What have you got to lose for a measly £1
    > > >
    > > > go on save yourselves hundreds
    > > >
    > > > cheers
    > > >
    > > > Brian

    I think Nick's point is that by buying pirate DVDs, you harm the film
    industry. These are obviously pirated DVDs, there is nothing to substanciate
    that they are legitimate copies. On the contrary, there is more than enough
    info to safely say that these are pirated DVDs.
    Haans, Jul 29, 2004