DVD New Release Titles Update - Mar 21, 2006

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MHM, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. MHM

    MHM Guest

    Dear Customer,
    Just a quick update also that now we have new release titles as below:

    1. Walk The Line
    2. Elizabethtown
    3. Nanny McPhee
    4. King Kong
    5. Prime
    6. Jarhead
    7. Where The Truth Lies
    8. Nine Lives
    9. Saw 2

    We also have some titles in stock again now for:
    1. Dukes Of Hazzard
    2. Monster-In-Law
    3. The 40 Year-Old Virgin

    All DVDs come in factory sealed.
    Please feel free to check at our website on
    http://www.MoreHappyMovies.com

    Best Regards,
    MoreHappyMovies

    MHM, Mar 21, 2006