    Is there a comparable model in the USA?

    Thanks,
    S.R.

    Rindler Sigurd, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Rindler Sigurd

    Boomer Guest

    Rindler Sigurd wrote:

    > DVD Multi burners sold in the USA can burn DVD-R/DVD-RW and
    > CD-R/CD-RW. What about the additional DVD-RAM in the same
    > external unite (USB2 and Firewire)? Panasonic Japan has such a
    > model (LF-M660JD).
    >
    > I'd like to purchase it, but I wonder whether the unit works
    > with English operating systems also. I want to use it for
    > Japanese and English. The support person in Japan has no clue,
    > and I was apparently the first one who has ever asked...
    > Is there a comparable model in the USA?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > S.R.

    Hi

    You might want to ask in one of these groups also.

    alt.video.dvd.*
    alt.video.dvdr
    rec.video.dvd.*
    alt.comp.hardware.*
    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003

  3. > Hi

    > You might want to ask in one of these groups also.
    >
    > alt.video.dvd.*
    > alt.video.dvdr
    > rec.video.dvd.*
    > alt.comp.hardware.*

    Boomer,
    you seem to "own" this NG...:)
    Thanks a lot for showing me the way I should have known myself!

    S.R.

    Rindler Sigurd, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Rindler Sigurd

    Boomer Guest

    Rindler Sigurd wrote:

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> You might want to ask in one of these groups also.
    >>
    >> alt.video.dvd.*
    >> alt.video.dvdr
    >> rec.video.dvd.*
    >> alt.comp.hardware.*

    > Boomer,
    > you seem to "own" this NG...:)

    lol No one owns any group, as you know.
    I just happen to be up all night and hijacked it for a few hours!
    ;)

    > Thanks a lot for showing me the way I should have known myself!
    >

    > S.R.

    Goog luck.
    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003