    to make it work properly? If so which one and how do you load it.
    thanks.

    lbbss

    lbbss, Aug 12, 2005

  2. lbbss

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:22:43 -0400, "lbbss" <> wrote:

    >When I play movies with my old DVD player (new DVD player same thing
    >happens), after a while the sound is all screwed up. It sound garbled and
    >with a slight echo. I tried 3 different DVD (good condition) and they all
    >do that. I am using a cheap free DVD program off the net called Media
    >Player Classic 6.4.8.4 . Just wondering if maybe I need some kind of codec
    >to make it work properly? If so which one and how do you load it.
    >thanks.

    The only thing in common is your ears.

    >lbbss

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Aug 13, 2005

  3. lbbss

    Ashley Guest

    Hello Friend,
    Try this DVD software http://www.fleximusic.com/waveditor/audioeditor.htm

    Ashley, Aug 13, 2005
  4. lbbss

    PC Guest

    "lbbss" <> wrote in message
    > When I play movies with my old DVD player (new DVD player same thing
    > happens), after a while the sound is all screwed up. It sound garbled
    > and with a slight echo. I tried 3 different DVD (good condition) and
    > they all do that. I am using a cheap free DVD program off the net
    > called Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4 . Just wondering if maybe I need
    > some kind of codec to make it work properly? If so which one and how do
    > you load it. thanks.
    >

    > lbbss

    I think if you read the 'readme' files it says there is a problem with the
    sound after a few seconds of DVD play.
    I haven't got it currently loaded so I can't check.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Aug 14, 2005
  5. lbbss

    PC Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > "lbbss" <> wrote in message
    >> When I play movies with my old DVD player (new DVD player same thing
    >> happens), after a while the sound is all screwed up. It sound garbled
    >> and with a slight echo. I tried 3 different DVD (good condition) and
    >> they all do that. I am using a cheap free DVD program off the net
    >> called Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4 . Just wondering if maybe I need
    >> some kind of codec to make it work properly? If so which one and how do
    >> you load it. thanks.
    >>

    >> lbbss

    > I think if you read the 'readme' files it says there is a problem with the
    > sound after a few seconds of DVD play.
    > I haven't got it currently loaded so I can't check.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Paul.

    Forgot to add:

    Look for 'Ceremu' on Google if you want a free DVD player that works, make
    sure you get the 'English' version.
    Don't try Cliprex, it is full of spyware (and I mean 'full' of the slimey
    crap)

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Aug 14, 2005