    1.50 also which is half what walmart charged me a couple weeks ago!

    You guys should check this out.

    Jason Stevenson

    Jason Stevenson, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Jason Stevenson

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Gee, that wouldn't happen to be YOUR site, would it? I guess the names are
    just cowinkidink, eh?

    Besides, everything I've read about that site says that it's a ripoff/scam
    and should be avoided. It's currently under investigation by the BBB and
    will probably be shut down very soon.

    Pug Fugley, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Jason Stevenson

    Tony Guest

    I work for the DOJ, I can confirm that, I am involved in the investigation.
    Its my job to give him a whooping afterwards

    Tony, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Jason Stevenson

    ML-78 Guest

    > I have found a great web site for buy DVD movies.
    >
    > http://www.dvdmonster.com/stevensonj

    Who cares about long shipping times and bad customer service? AVOID this
    shop.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Tony wrote:
    > I work for the DOJ, I can confirm that, I am involved in the investigation.
    > Its my job to give him a whooping afterwards

    I didn't know the DOJ had agents in New Zealand.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Feb 4, 2004
  6. Jason Stevenson

    Justin Guest

    Grand Inquisitor wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:37:46 GMT]:
    > Tony wrote:
    >> I work for the DOJ, I can confirm that, I am involved in the investigation.
    >> Its my job to give him a whooping afterwards

    > I didn't know the DOJ had agents in New Zealand.

    The DOJ has agents everywhere!

    Justin, Feb 4, 2004