    was a delight. Anyway, I thought I should tell everyone where I play my
    DVDs & VCDs.

    Now the the problem.

    I have one DVD. It comes with some very annoying ads. Using DVD shrink
    (with wine) I was able to re author it and removed the ads. However,
    this means I can't use the menu either. The only way I can keep a
    functional menu is by using full disc option. Is it possible to create
    a menu for this documentary? Also is it possible to copy the chapter
    from the original DVD menu?

    #2 VCD

    I have a speech in a .wmv format, two songs in mpg format. I was able
    to convert them into VCD using Nero with a menu. I am able to play it
    on a stand-alone DVD player. However, it gave me very small thumbnail &
    I couldn't read name of the files. Is there anyway I can create a menu
    for VCD using Linux software.

    In case anyone is wondering - my computer is not 486 :)

    My Computer hardware profile is:

    Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
    200 Gig hard-drive (3 partitions ReiserFS, and vfat)
    512 DDR-RAMs
    16x DVD - Rom
    16x DVD - RW DL

    I am using Debian - with 2.6.15 kernel. I mostly KDE. I also have
    Microsoft Windows.

    , Mar 28, 2006

    stevenedwards, Mar 30, 2006