    problem. If anyone has had this problem, and found a solution, I'd like to
    hear about it.

    Jim T.
    James Thomas, Feb 5, 2004

  2. James Thomas

    James Thomas Guest

    Ooops, forgot: running Win98SE.
    James Thomas, Feb 5, 2004

  3. James Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004
  4. James Thomas

    gangle Guest

    Toggling irritates my already swollen membranes.
    Just say NO to toggling!

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Feb 5, 2004
  5. James Thomas

    James Thomas Guest

    Hey, that did it. Thanks loads. Now I can watch some people killing other
    people.

    James Thomas, Feb 5, 2004
  6. James Thomas

    Boomer Guest

    James Thomas wrote:
    > I'm running an AMD K6-2 450 cpu

    Buy a real computer, you stuffing cheapskate.
    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  7. James Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:28:07 -0800, in
    <>
    James Thomas scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004
  8. James Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    I like toggling; I like swollen membranes; I like
    sausages; I like swollen sausages. Say YES
    to swollen sausages.

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:47:38 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004
  9. It was on Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:45:59 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:

    > I like toggling; I like swollen membranes; I like sausages; I like swollen
    > sausages. Say YES to swollen sausages.

    yes, yeS, yES YES!! Big, fat, juicy swollen sausages!
    YUMMMMY!

    > On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:47:38 -0800, in
    > <>
    > gangle scrawled:
    >
    >>Toggling irritates my already swollen membranes. Just say NO to toggling!
    >>
    >>"°Mike°" wrote
    >>> Try toggling the DMA on your DVD-ROM, in Device Manager.
    >>>

    >>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:03:49 -0800, in
    >>> James Thomas scrawled:

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    William Poaster, Feb 5, 2004
  10. James Thomas

    James Thomas Guest

    Boomer...

    I like the jerky effect when I play movies. Reminds me of the silent flicks
    of my youth. But if you insist, send money for new computer via Paypal,
    money order, or cash.

    Jim T.

    James Thomas, Feb 5, 2004
  11. James Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    You are speaking to a troll impersonating Boomer. Check the
    headers for the anonymous remailer.

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:27:29 -0800, in
    <>
    James Thomas scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2004
  12. James Thomas

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike°, <> wrote:

    > You are speaking to a troll impersonating Boomer. Check the
    > headers for the anonymous remailer.

    Thanks, Mike. :)

    [snip]

    --

    <HCFTH>
    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  13. James Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    On 05 Feb 2004 19:50:03 GMT, in
    <40229e6a$0$200$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike°, <> wrote:
    >

    >> You are speaking to a troll impersonating Boomer. Check the
    >> headers for the anonymous remailer.

    >Thanks, Mike. :)

    You're welcome. :)

    --