    killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed by
    her.

    James Briggs, Sep 15, 2004

  2. James Briggs

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "James Briggs" <> wrote in message
    news:Wx_1d.1687$...
    > I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo. This scene is very important. First of all the shot gun in the
    > titty bar foreshadows the scene. Then Bud uses rock salt so he can
    > negotiate for money for Kiddo. Remember some how Budd is broke and Bill

    who
    > is rich could help him but Bill didn't help because they had a falling

    out.
    > For all he knows Bill may pay to get her back alive and he can sell her

    back
    > to Bill. If she were dead then she might have been worthless. Hell if he
    > can't get anything for her he might dig her up and see if she will kill

    Bill
    > for him/ Moreover Bud shows he knows that bushwhacking is more effect in
    > killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    > reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed

    by
    > her.

    Are you talking about the scene where he shoots her in the chest with the
    shotgun as she kicks in the trailer door? Have to admit I haven't actually
    watched the DVD yet, but it sure would be odd if it wasn't there...I'll
    check it tonight.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Sep 15, 2004

  3. James Briggs

    Mike Jackson Guest

    >I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo. This scene is very important. First of all the shot gun in the
    > titty bar foreshadows the scene. Then Bud uses rock salt so he can
    > negotiate for money for Kiddo. Remember some how Budd is broke and Bill
    > who
    > is rich could help him but Bill didn't help because they had a falling
    > out.
    > For all he knows Bill may pay to get her back alive and he can sell her
    > back
    > to Bill. If she were dead then she might have been worthless. Hell if he
    > can't get anything for her he might dig her up and see if she will kill
    > Bill
    > for him/ Moreover Bud shows he knows that bushwhacking is more effect in
    > killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    > reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed
    > by
    > her.

    Not sure what you're talking about. The movie on the DVD is 100% the way I
    saw it in the theater (twice).

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com

    Mike Jackson, Sep 15, 2004
  4. James Briggs

    Dragon Guest

    > I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo. This scene is very important. First of all the shot gun in the
    > titty bar foreshadows the scene. Then Bud uses rock salt so he can
    > negotiate for money for Kiddo. Remember some how Budd is broke and Bill

    who
    > is rich could help him but Bill didn't help because they had a falling

    out.
    > For all he knows Bill may pay to get her back alive and he can sell her

    back
    > to Bill. If she were dead then she might have been worthless. Hell if he
    > can't get anything for her he might dig her up and see if she will kill

    Bill
    > for him/ Moreover Bud shows he knows that bushwhacking is more effect in
    > killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    > reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed

    by
    > her.

    according to rewind all versions are uncut with extra deleted scenes on the
    disk check em out in case

    ---

    Dragon, Sep 15, 2004
  5. James Briggs

    Jordan Lund Guest

    "James Briggs" <> wrote in message news:<Wx_1d.1687$>...
    > I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo. This scene is very important.

    It's there in the one I bought. I also like how, when he kicks her
    sword away, it sticks in a steel drum.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Sep 15, 2004
  6. James Briggs

    jayembee Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote:

    > "James Briggs" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where
    >> Bud bushwhacks Kiddo. This scene is very important. [...]

    > Are you talking about the scene where he shoots her in the
    > chest with the shotgun as she kicks in the trailer door?
    > Have to admit I haven't actually watched the DVD yet, but
    > it sure would be odd if it wasn't there...I'll check it tonight.

    If that's what he's referring to, I can't see how he managed
    to miss it. It's definitely there on the DVD.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 16, 2004
  7. James Briggs

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    >I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo.

    It's there. Chapter 6. Time code 25:50.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 16, 2004
  8. "James Briggs" <> wrote in message
    > I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    > Kiddo. This scene is very important. First of all the shot gun in the
    > titty bar foreshadows the scene. Then Bud uses rock salt so he can
    > negotiate for money for Kiddo. Remember some how Budd is broke and Bill

    who
    > is rich could help him but Bill didn't help because they had a falling

    out.
    > For all he knows Bill may pay to get her back alive and he can sell her

    back
    > to Bill. If she were dead then she might have been worthless. Hell if he
    > can't get anything for her he might dig her up and see if she will kill

    Bill
    > for him/ Moreover Bud shows he knows that bushwhacking is more effect in
    > killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    > reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed

    by
    > her.

    Bud did not let her live per se...Beatrix was buried alive.....buried
    alive....KHAA.(oops, sorry, that one's stuck in my head :).
    He did that so she would "suffer to her last breath", as he promised
    Elle....

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Sep 16, 2004
  9. James Briggs

    News Guest

    Mike Kohary wrote:

    > "James Briggs" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where Bud bushwhacks
    >>Kiddo. This scene is very important. First of all the shot gun in the
    >>titty bar foreshadows the scene. Then Bud uses rock salt so he can
    >>negotiate for money for Kiddo. Remember some how Budd is broke and Bill

    > who
    >
    >>is rich could help him but Bill didn't help because they had a falling

    > out.
    >
    >>For all he knows Bill may pay to get her back alive and he can sell her

    > back
    >
    >>to Bill. If she were dead then she might have been worthless. Hell if he
    >>can't get anything for her he might dig her up and see if she will kill

    > Bill
    >
    >>for him/ Moreover Bud shows he knows that bushwhacking is more effect in
    >>killing someone then a sword. He does let her live and she escapes. The
    >>reason is Budd feels guilty and subconsciously sets him self to be killed

    > by
    >
    >>her.

    > Are you talking about the scene where he shoots her in the chest with the
    > shotgun as she kicks in the trailer door? Have to admit I haven't actually
    > watched the DVD yet, but it sure would be odd if it wasn't there...I'll
    > check it tonight.
    >
    > Mike

    The scene is clearly there on the dvd.

    News, Sep 18, 2004
  10. James Briggs

    Dale Hicks Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > "Mike Kohary" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "James Briggs" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I got the DVD and it didn't seem to have the scene where
    > >> Bud bushwhacks Kiddo. This scene is very important. [...]

    > > Are you talking about the scene where he shoots her in the
    > > chest with the shotgun as she kicks in the trailer door?
    > > Have to admit I haven't actually watched the DVD yet, but
    > > it sure would be odd if it wasn't there...I'll check it tonight.

    > If that's what he's referring to, I can't see how he managed
    > to miss it. It's definitely there on the DVD.

    My (blasted) Panasonic would skip chapters before it gave up the ghost.
    Seemed like it was somwhere right before the layer change. This _could_
    explain it.

    --
    Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

    Dale Hicks, Sep 23, 2004