    How do i hook up a dvd to a webtv+ and a tv? the web is a sony and the
    tv is a sony 37" and the dvd is a Magnavox mdv460 progressive scan. any
    help would be appreciated. Roy
    VIKE, Jan 7, 2007

  2. VIKE

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:09:16 -0600, (VIKE) Gave us:

    >How do i hook up a dvd to a webtv+ and a tv? the web is a sony and the
    >tv is a sony 37" and the dvd is a Magnavox mdv460 progressive scan. any
    >help would be appreciated. Roy

    The main drawback to your system IS the WebTARDTV!
    MassiveProng, Jan 7, 2007

  3. VIKE

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 09:50:26 -0800, MassiveProng <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:09:16 -0600, (VIKE) Gave us:

    >>How do i hook up a dvd to a webtv+ and a tv? the web is a sony and the
    >>tv is a sony 37" and the dvd is a Magnavox mdv460 progressive scan. any
    >>help would be appreciated. Roy
    >>

    > The main drawback to your system IS the WebTARDTV!

    I'm sure you're four year old's argument style has him convinced of his
    evil ways.
    AZ Nomad, Jan 7, 2007
  4. VIKE

    Neck & Red Guest

    "VIKE" <> wrote in message
    > How do i hook up a dvd to a webtv+ and a tv? the web is a sony and the
    > tv is a sony 37" and the dvd is a Magnavox mdv460 progressive scan. any
    > help would be appreciated. Roy

    Hook the DVD player up to a different set of inputs on the TV...use the
    component video outputs for video and use the corresponding audio inputs for
    the audio.
    Neck & Red, Jan 7, 2007
  5. VIKE

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:44:43 GMT, AZ Nomad
    <> Gave us:

    >On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 09:50:26 -0800, MassiveProng <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:09:16 -0600, (VIKE) Gave us:

    >>>How do i hook up a dvd to a webtv+ and a tv? the web is a sony and the
    >>>tv is a sony 37" and the dvd is a Magnavox mdv460 progressive scan. any
    >>>help would be appreciated. Roy
    >>>

    >> The main drawback to your system IS the WebTARDTV!

    >I'm sure you're four year old's argument style has him convinced of his
    >evil ways.

    Google WebTV for negative remarks. There are only 40 million.

    It has to be the absolute worst method for using a TV, or the
    internet in the world.
    MassiveProng, Jan 8, 2007
  6. VIKE

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:06:28 -0800, MassiveProng <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:44:43 GMT, AZ Nomad
    ><> Gave us:

    >>On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 09:50:26 -0800, MassiveProng <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:09:16 -0600, (VIKE) Gave us:

    >>> The main drawback to your system IS the WebTARDTV!

    >>I'm sure you're four year old's argument style has him convinced of his
    >>evil ways.

    > Google WebTV for negative remarks. There are only 40 million.

    > It has to be the absolute worst method for using a TV, or the
    >internet in the world.

    No argument there. Nobody needs to resort to a four year old's arguments
    to know that webtv is caters to the lowest common denominator and takes
    advantage of those who know the least about computing. Only those who
    don't know any better choose webtv.
    AZ Nomad, Jan 8, 2007