    light..kills me. My friend has his dvd player..not xbox...hooked up the
    same way...yet...no blinky blinky. PLEASE HELP A FELLOW DVD LOVER OUT!!!
    Thank you all so much
    P Novak, Jun 25, 2004

  2. P Novak

    What The! Guest

    macrovision protection.
    you need to get a dvd player that is macrovision disabled on the output.

    What The!, Jun 25, 2004

  3. P Novak

    kaydigi Guest

    "What The!" <> wrote in message
    > macrovision protection.
    > you need to get a dvd player that is macrovision disabled on the output.
    >

    > "P Novak" <> wrote in message
    > > ok people...dont laugh. I have an Xbox and a decade old Mitsubishi TV
    > > that has absolutely no inputs in it..just a cable hookup in the back. I
    > > also have a hifi stereo vcr. My only option i believe is to hook up the
    > > xbox to the vcr. When i play a movie on it...it blinks dark to
    > > light..kills me. My friend has his dvd player..not xbox...hooked up the
    > > same way...yet...no blinky blinky. PLEASE HELP A FELLOW DVD LOVER OUT!!!
    > > Thank you all so much

    By a RF Modulator from Radio shack for about $20.
    kaydigi, Jun 25, 2004
  4. On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:47:41 -0400, (P Novak)
    wrote:

    >ok people...dont laugh. I have an Xbox and a decade old Mitsubishi TV
    >that has absolutely no inputs in it..just a cable hookup in the back. I
    >also have a hifi stereo vcr. My only option i believe is to hook up the
    >xbox to the vcr. When i play a movie on it...it blinks dark to
    >light..kills me. My friend has his dvd player..not xbox...hooked up the
    >same way...yet...no blinky blinky. PLEASE HELP A FELLOW DVD LOVER OUT!!!
    >Thank you all so much

    Get an RF modulator from Radio Shack or Best Buy and a 75 ohm A/B
    switch. Hook up the XBox to the modulator A/V ins. The RF out from
    the modulator would go to one input on the A/B switch, the RF out from
    the VCR to the other input and the output from the A/B switch to the
    antenna input on the TV.

    Gary E
    --
    |Gary A. Edelstein
    | (remove NO SPAM and .invalid to reply)
    |"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly's Pogo
    Gary A. Edelstein, Jun 25, 2004
  5. P Novak

    P Novak Guest

    Thank you so much...didnt think to do that....you rule!
    P Novak, Jul 1, 2004