    I choose MPEG2 for video and MPEG for audio. Then I got a file.

    How can I get a DVD from that file.

    LG

    LG, Mar 14, 2007

  2. LG

    Stuart Guest

    "LG" <> wrote in message
    news:60YJh.36414$...
    > Have used VLC Media Player to catch streaming video.
    > I choose MPEG2 for video and MPEG for audio. Then I got a file.
    >
    > How can I get a DVD from that file.
    >
    > LG

    So the final file is a mpeg file? if it is you need a DVD Authoring program.
    There are many out there VSO ConvertXtoDVD is probably the simplest and
    straightforward to use. After it converts your file it produces 2 folders,
    one called AUDIO_TS (and nothing will be inside) and VIDEO_TS (where all the
    files are located) . You then ADD these folders and contents to say Nero
    burning as DVD video... or you can burn direct from VSO ConvertXtoDVD if you
    set up the options to do so.

    Stuart, Mar 15, 2007