DVD for Sale: Dreamcatcher, Hardball and Terminator 3

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by monstershop, May 27, 2004.

  1. monstershop

    monstershop Guest

    DVD Movies for sale.

    They are all original DVD movie (not duplicate) I purchased from video
    store. They are all at least very good condition and run great on
    personal computer DVD player.

    Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane, Timothy
    Olyphant
    Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
    Kristanna Loken

    They are $10 each plus shipping

    All DVD are Region 1
    Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation is $4.50 - $6.00
    depending where you live. I only ship DVD in the U.S.

    Money order, casheir's check or non-credit card Paypal are accepted. I
    am in the Boston MA area.

    See movie description at:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~monstershop/itemsforsale/id14.html

    My other email address is listed on my website.

    Thanks.
    monstershop, May 27, 2004

  2. monstershop

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    monstershop <> wrote:

    > Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane, Timothy
    > Olyphant
    > Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
    > Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
    > Kristanna Loken
    >
    > They are $10 each plus shipping

    $10 a piece for those suck fests? I'll give you a buck for the whole
    lot. We got a deal?
    --
    BL
    Black Locust, May 28, 2004

  3. monstershop

    CXDubb Guest

    Black Locust <> wrote in

    > In article <>,
    > monstershop <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane,
    >> Timothy Olyphant
    >> Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
    >> Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
    >> Kristanna Loken
    >>
    >> They are $10 each plus shipping

    > $10 a piece for those suck fests? I'll give you a buck for the whole
    > lot. We got a deal?

    LOL..i was thinking something similar only not so crude:)
    CXDubb, May 30, 2004