    I'm waiting to see if they have a Star Wars review...but so far,
    nothing...not even a site updated in almost 2 weeks...

    Mort

    Mort Shuman, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Mort Shuman

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Mort Shuman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone notice that there hasn't been an updated to Dvdfile.com since
    > 9/3/04?
    > I'm waiting to see if they have a Star Wars review...but so far,
    > nothing...not even a site updated in almost 2 weeks...

    Our editor has taken a sudden, unplanned absence. We hope to be back on
    track in a couple of days. Hang in there.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Mort Shuman

    Mort Shuman Guest

    ok - thanks for the update...hope everything is ok...

    Mort

    Mort Shuman, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > Our editor has taken a sudden, unplanned absence. We hope to be back
    > on track in a couple of days. Hang in there.

    Hope everything is okay. I was getting worried since I reply on DVDFile
    along with Digital Bits as far as getting the latest news on what is going
    on
    in the world of DVD. :)

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Admin

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 16, 2004
  5. Mort Shuman

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    >> Anyone notice that there hasn't been an updated to Dvdfile.com since
    >> 9/3/04?
    >> I'm waiting to see if they have a Star Wars review...but so far,
    >> nothing...not even a site updated in almost 2 weeks...

    > Our editor has taken a sudden, unplanned absence. We hope to be back
    > on track in a couple of days. Hang in there.

    We're getting somewhere. New reviews have gone up tonight. More to come.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 17, 2004