    itself.
    How can I erase please.
    Thanks

    doulton, Aug 11, 2008

  2. doulton

    PH Guest

    sounds like corrupted drivers or burned a bug on your rw. did you try a
    differ rw?
    if the drivers are corrupted, you can go to device manager and unistall the
    drive.
    restart comp and it will find it and install new . it maybe that your
    region is not set.
    most likely though, you may have to uninstall drive, and uninstall drive in
    registry.
    if it worked before, try restore to a known good. be verry careful in the
    Registry!

    PH, Aug 14, 2008