dvd easter eggs dc illusion secrets

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by bill page, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. bill page

    bill page Guest

    Site Portal Help Search Members Calendar Favorites
    Arcade Store Music

    Logged in as: billpage ( Log Out ) My Controls · 0 New Messages · My
    Assistant · View New Posts

    Get your very own SOMF toolbar now! Go here for details
    http://somf.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=1676
    and download clicking on the button here>>

    Secrets Of Magic Forum -> Secret Discussion -> So how is that done?

    » Trickbusters Copperfield, video trickbusters secrets
    Flag this topic | Add/Remove Favorites | Track this topic | Email this
    topic | Print this topic
    billpage Posted: Mar 6 2008, 11:20 AM

    Magician

    Group: Magician
    Joined: 13-July 07
    Member No.: 1 068
    Cash: 944
    Member Inventory: View

    Been In Magic For: 25+ Years

    Warn: (0%)

    how come no matter how they do there copperfield illusion ideas
    youtube.com copperfield dc inc company makes there illusions pooof!
    gone?
    first they use d video fooatge then mitch says if you use only dc
    ideas but not dc video fooatge you will be ok with copperfield not
    taking your copperfields secrets out of you tube and ruibic says yep
    trickbusters if you do that no way copperfieldcan touch them
    ps well everyone they did away with dc video foatge and just made
    models of dc stuff but poof! train vanish now gone from you tube?
    can you help theme on ther quest so they can stay on
    youtube.com

    QUOTE
    hey Bill, thanks for the link to your picture and those of your folks.
    I always like to know the face behind the name. I think it helps grow
    a sence of community.

    All the best, jason

    your welcome ((jason)) friend:)
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.magic.secrets/topics
    type in
    allstage illusion ideas
    type in
    dc secrets in a nutshell
    type in
    how to gain
    type in
    how to gain illusion secrets
    type in
    out side inside stage illusio ideas
    type in
    thuder birdjet airpanes
    type in
    copperfield revealed
    type in
    trickbusters copperfield
    http://www.thetrickbusters.com

    http://www.youtube.com
    type in
    copperfield revealed
    type in
    trickbusters copperfield
    type in
    trickbusters
    type in
    statue of liberty revealed
    http://www.youtube.com
    type in
    trickbusters copperfield
    type in
    copperfield revealed
    type in
    alcatraz puzzle
    thanks who? ever did this for me cool:) you made my post one area ony
    neat o max

    billpage Posted: Mar 17 2008, 11:17 PM

    Magician

    Group: Magician
    Joined: 13-July 07
    Member No.: 1 068
    Cash: 944
    Member Inventory: View

    Been In Magic For: 25+ Years

    Warn: (0%)

    Prev Next Normal view To: ,
    , ,
    ,
    From: bill page
    Subject: ml ok bob sFw: The Big Ride...
    Date: Monday, March 17, 2008 11:12 PM

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.magic.secrets/topics
    type in
    dc secrets in a nutshell
    type in
    out side in side illusion ideas
    type in
    trickbusters copperfield
    type in
    copperfield revealed
    http://www.youtube.com
    type in
    trickbusters copperfield
    type in
    copperfield revealed
    type in
    dvd easter eggs
    type in
    dvd hidden easter eggs

    From: bill page
    Subject: Who knows the secret to the vanishing plane of David
    Copperfield? - alt.magic.secrets | Google Groups
    Date: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:02 PM

    bill page <> has sent you the following web link:
    Publish These Articles (450)
    Recently visited [clear]
    alt.arts.poetry.comments
    alt.games.gr...eft-auto
    alt.games.vi...gamecube
    alt.magic
    alt.magic.secrets
    alt.support.diabetes
    rec.aviationmilitary
    rec.food.cooking
    rec.games.video.sega
    soc.history.what-if

    Groups Alerts
    Create a group... | My Groups | Favorites |
    Profile | Help | My Account | Sign out

    alt.magic.secrets

    Discussions
    + new post
    About this group
    Subscribe to this group
    This is a Usenet group - learn more

    Who knows the secret to the vanishing plane of David Copperfield?
    To make this topic appear first, remove this option from another
    topic.
    Standard view View as tree
    Proportional text Fixed text

    9 messages - Expand all

    The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
    this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
    Internet.

    Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle are
    stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls are from
    a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away and where
    too???
    More options Sep 24 2005, 9:57 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: PornShark ()
    Date: 24 Sep 2005 13:57:12 GMT
    Copperfield?
    Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    and where too???

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    Curtlow View profile
    no...@invalidcom wrote: > Okay, I already understand that half of the
    people from the circle > are stooges. I also understand that the
    shadow on the paper walls > are from a model. BUT, how do they move
    the plane so quickly away > and where too??? It's magic.
    More options Sep 24 2005, 11:41 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: Curtlow <>
    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:41:05 GMT
    Copperfield?
    wrote:
    > Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    > are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    > are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    > and where too???

    It's magic

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    mitchell_leary View profile
    wrote: > Okay, I already understand that half of the
    people from the circle > are stooges. I also understand that the
    shadow on the paper walls > are from a model. BUT, how do they move
    the plane so quickly away > and where too??? There's a guy here who is
    the official keeper of the secrets to David Copperfield's illusions,
    his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too much anymore, too busy
    traveling around the country interviewing former DC assistants and
    "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and such. If you can find
    him he'll rock your world. -Leary-
    More options Sep 24 2005, 8:37 pm

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: "mitchell_leary" <>
    Date: 24 Sep 2005 17:37:03 -0700
    Copperfield?

    wrote:
    > Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    > are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    > are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    > and where too???

    There's a guy here who is the official keeper of the secrets to David
    Copperfield's illusions, his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too
    much anymore, too busy traveling around the country interviewing
    former
    DC assistants and "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and
    such. If you can find him he'll rock your world.

    -Leary-

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    More options Sep 28 2005, 4:13 pm

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    Date: 28 Sep 2005 13:13:41 -0700
    Copperfield?

    mitchell_leary wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    > > are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    > > are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    > > and where too???

    > There's a guy here who is the official keeper of the secrets to David
    > Copperfield's illusions, his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too
    > much anymore, too busy traveling around the country interviewing former
    > DC assistants and "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and
    > such. If you can find him he'll rock your world.

    > -Leary-

    tanks mitch leary aww:)

    hey to any one here use google
    search engines:)
    type in lear jet secret
    type in
    daytime stealth
    type in
    visual stealth
    type in
    tokyo professor
    type in
    now you see me now you don't
    type in
    visual cama flage
    or
    type in
    b2 bomber vanish illusion secret
    you get the idea
    even franz harary illusion secrets

    hotel vanish in broad day light
    space shuttle vanish in broad day light
    type in
    criss angel illusion secrets
    http://www.goodnewsbaptist.org
    http://www.pray-give-go.com
    http://www.magicmentors.com
    http://www.andrekole.org

    type in
    jonathen pendragon illusion secrets

    you get the ideas cool huh:)

    enjoy.
    Who knows the secret to the vanishing plane of David Copperfield?
    « Start of topic « Older Messages 1 - 3 of 3 Newer » End of
    topic »
    Fixed font - Proportional font

    1. Sep 24, 9:57 am show options

    Newsgroups: altmagic.secrets
    From: PornShark () - Find messages by this author
    Date: 24 Sep 2005 13:57:12 GMT
    Copperfield?
    original | Report Abuse

    Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    and where too???

    2. Curtlow Sep 24, 11:41 am show options

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: Curtlow <> - Find messages by this author
    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:41:05 GMT
    Copperfield?
    original | Report Abuse

    wrote:
    > Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    > are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    > are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    > and where too???

    It's magic.

    3. mitchell_leary Sep 24, 8:37 pm show options

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: "mitchell_leary" <> - Find messages by
    this author
    Date: 24 Sep 2005 17:37:03 -0700
    Copperfield?
    original | Report Abuse

    wrote:
    > Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    > are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    > are from a model BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    > and where too???

    There's a guy here who is the official keeper of the secrets to David
    Copperfield's illusions, his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too
    much anymore, too busy traveling around the country interviewing
    former

    DC assistants and "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and
    such. If you can find him he'll rock your world.

    -Leary-

    « Start of topic « Older Messages 1 - 3 of 3 Newer » End of
    topic »

    Reply Reply to author Forward

    edit View profile
    Bill exposing everything, himself too "mitchell_leary"
    <> wrote in message news:
    ... >
    wrote: >> Okay, I already understand that half of
    the people from the circle >> are stooges. I also understand that the
    shadow on the paper walls >> are from a model. BUT, how do they move
    the plane so quickly away >> and where too??? > There's a guy here who
    is the official keeper of the secrets to David > Copperfield's
    illusions, his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too > much anymore,
    too busy traveling around the country interviewing former > DC
    assistants and "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and >
    such. If you can find him he'll rock your world. > -Leary- - Hide
    quoted text -- Show quoted text -
    More options Sep 30 2005, 8:02 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: "edit" <>
    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:02:31 -0400
    Copperfield?
    Bill exposing everything, himself too

    "mitchell_leary" <> wrote in message

    > wrote:
    >> Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    >> are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    >> are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    >> and where too???

    > There's a guy here who is the official keeper of the secrets to David
    > Copperfield's illusions, his name is bILL pAGE. He doesn't post too
    > much anymore, too busy traveling around the country interviewing former
    > DC assistants and "deep throat" characters in back of theatres and
    > such. If you can find him he'll rock your world.

    > -Leary-

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    Mystician (Paul H) View profile
    On 24 Sep 2005 13:57:12 GMT, PornShark () did unleash
    upon us: >Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the
    circle >are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper
    walls >are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly
    away >and where too??? World's largest pull ;-p -Make the coin vanish
    to email
    More options Sep 30 2005, 7:14 pm

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: "Mystician (Paul H)" <>
    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:14:26 GMT
    Copperfield?
    On 24 Sep 2005 13:57:12 GMT, PornShark () did
    unleash
    upon us:

    >Okay, I already understand that half of the people from the circle
    >are stooges. I also understand that the shadow on the paper walls
    >are from a model. BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away
    >and where too???

    World's largest pull ;-p

    -Make the coin vanish to email

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    Will Tingle View profile
    In message <>, "Mystician
    (Paul H)" <> writes >On 24 Sep 2005 13:57:12 GMT,
    PornShark () did unleash >upon us: >>Okay, I already
    understand that half of the people from the circle >>are stooges. I
    also understand that the shadow on the paper walls >>are from a model.
    BUT, how do they move the plane so quickly away >>and where too???
    >World's largest pull ;-p I know how to figure this one

    out... ...someone once told me that if a magician vanishes an item,
    and it's too big for a TT, 6F or a pull there's only one place it
    could have gone... TOPPIT! -- Will Tingle -- Remove YOUR.PANTS to e-
    mail -- "I have always made sure that the instructions were quite
    incomprehensible." -Mark Lewis; author of "the long and short of it"
    More options Oct 1 2005, 3:10 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: Will Tingle <>
    Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:10:10 +0100
    Copperfield?
    In message <>, "Mystician
    (Paul H)" <> writes

    --
    Will Tingle
    --
    "I have always made sure that the instructions were quite
    incomprehensible."
    -Mark Lewis; author of "the long and short of it"

    Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing space

    lol edit hehehehe yeah im a waling magic book and walkingtvgiude lol
    and tingel lol heheh yea thats correct a top it but a very large top
    it to hid a lear jet air plane makesure turbine engines are off are
    the jet will be seen do to the bright fire in engine.
    magicbilly...@msncom ps edit
    thanks for the vhs tape you sent me ayear or so ago im learing cool
    stuff every time a dubb for folks at my church and also keep my nefu
    eugene smith in your prayers he is 16 years old his birthday is
    september 30, so we had a suprise birthday party at my parents house
    friday 2005 september 30, in the back yard he liked how the scenery
    and the food my dad marel cooked was chnees food yon tongs,fried rice
    extc. pare chinees laterns houn up on fence ext he likes chineees
    anama oncarttoonnet work so his mom staccey smith bought a big cookie
    the size of a roud cake idea that had chinees writing added with
    eugene smith on the bottom in english he liked the 5 dollars i gave
    him plus the smith family said bill your vhs tape came in the mail
    just letting you know but we hadnt ha a chance to watch it yet but we
    will ps extra folks i had to hurry up and video tape eugene smith
    havin fun at his birthday paty out side while keep looking in side my
    parent house in the kitchen to see if the other battery is charged up
    yet so i video taped much as i could cause i hardly get to see my nefu
    eugene smith but my niece tonipage,boobie page and william teal page
    my other nefu i see just about all the time caause i abay sit them at
    there apartment house for my other sistercheryl teall and her husband
    johnteal i video tape thembeing goofy.comical, mad at each other,playn
    or fighingover video games, doing illusions while watcing tv of chris
    angel mind freak, david blane street magician, david copperfield,
    melinda first ladyof magic ero disney with cool johnathen pendragon
    motorcycle switch idea:) and chris angel illusion ideas of walking
    thru plate glass window i stoore ideas and my niceas and nefu video
    tape me telling how thhees cool ilusions are done hehehe they do it by
    sayin ok its paused tell us how chris walkig thru store window then i
    tell them 2 ideas of how chris could of done it then they giggle and
    say we tricked you we still had it on record hehehe you guys lol
    hahaha:) you guys are masked magicians too huh:) anways everyone said
    where is eugene? and i said hes some where he not feeling good it must
    of been somthing he ate i guess. so katie smith raymons smith sister
    said euegen wants to go home get stacey so stacey talking to her son
    eugene and i said i pray you get better eugene and he said dont worry
    i will soo 6 year old william teal page said where eugene? then 15
    year old toni page started to explainedbut said never mind ps im
    guessing she had a feeiing i was video taping her from the back of
    everyone so she did not want no one to know so i put video camer up
    went insie myparents house in kitchen whle stacey smith was cleaing up
    dishes i said i pray eugene getts better then stecey smith said i will
    let him know bill:) then she pausd a few secound then she explained
    that eugen smith gt up set tummy vomits gets the runs if he is over
    welmed with a lot of people he is taking medine for it ps folks i hope
    the medice kicks in and finel works cause it sure seems not working
    yet? now it explaines why hes like AREA 51
    More options Oct 2 2005, 2:06 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    Date: 1 Oct 2005 23:06:39 -0700
> [...]

    stacey
    so stacey talking to her son eugene and i said i pray you get better
    eugene and he said dont worry i will
    soo 6 year old william teal page said where eugene?
    then 15 year old toni page started to explainedbut said never mind
    ps im guessing she had a feeiing i was video taping her from the back
    of everyone so she did not want no one to know so i put video
    camer up went insie myparents house in kitchen whle stacey smith was
    cleaing up dishes i said i pray eugene getts better then stecey smith
    said i will let him know bill:) then she pausd a few secound then
    she explained that eugen smith gt up set tummy vomits gets the
    runs if he is over welmed with a lot of people he is taking medine
    for it

    ps folks i hope the medice kicks in and finel works cause it sure

    illusion secrets ina nut shell | My Groups |
    Help | Sign out Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more » Advanced
    Groups Search Preferences alt.magic.secrets > DC illusions Any
    websites with Secrets of DC magic? Fixed font - Proportional font Bill
    Page May 17 2002, 8:15 pm show options Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: (Bill Page) - Find messages by this author
    Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:48:01 -0400 (EDT) Local: Fri, May 17 2002
    7:48 pm Subject: DC illusions Any websites with Secrets of DC magic?
    Report Abuse DC TELLS ILLUSION ON TV TOO Saved e-mail message From:
    (magic-bill @webtv.net) Date: Sun, Feb 10, 2002,
    2:43pm (EDT-1) To: Subject: DC sECRETS hey
    travis:) Saved e-mail message From: (Bill Page)
    Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2002, 10:51am To: Subject: DC
    thru plate GLASS Mirror Saved e-mail message From:
    (Paul Hughes) Date: Tue, Jan 8, 2002,
    11:39pm (EST+5) To: (Bill Page) Subject: Re:
    paul:) dc walk thru mirror EXPOSURE: Crazy Man's Handcuffs Bill, As a
    fellow magician, I've no problem talking one-to-one about it. The
    reason I know so much about it is because a friend of mine has a TV
    show over here in the UK and he owns several legitimate Steinmeyer/
    Gaughan creations. The thing that is ingenious (the real secret) is
    the fact that the glass cabinet is the mirror! You are right in that
    when the mirror slides into the cabinet it pushes across a roller bind
    from left to right (with a hole in the middle!). Its like a pair of
    mirrored sun glasses - the cabinet is lit from inside and so the
    "glass" front to the cabinet appears as translucent glass because it
    can't polarize into a mirror being back lit; when the real mirror is
    slid across with the blind the glass polarizes and to all intents and
    purposes becomes a mirror with a hole in it (which is covered by the
    paper). The real mirror now swings on a spring loaded hinge to the
    left of the cabinet (looking face on) you can then walk through the
    mirror. The full mirror still appears there because the glass has
    become a mirror - the real mirror swings back behind David pushing him
    out so that the second he's through the real mirror can be seen
    through the hole. The assistants actually unlock the mirror (as it
    needs an anchor for the hinge) - they don't do anything to aid the
    illusion (although it does look like it) and indeed puts punters off
    the scent. Best regards, - Paulie. ----- Original Message ----- From:
    "Bill Page" <> To: "Paul Hughes"
    <> Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:53 PM
    Subject: paul:) dc walk thru mirror EXPOSURE: Crazy Man's Handcuffs
    how is it done then? ps. i post wha know to see if i get feed back to
    see if there more info that i need to know:) http://community.webtv.net/magic-bill
    Re: dc walk thru mirror EXPOSURE: Crazy Man's Handcuffs Group:
    alt.magic.secrets Date: Tue, Jan 8, 2002, 12:35am (EST+5) From:
    (Paul Hughes) Not quite I think you'll
    find that the versions of "Walking Through a Mirror" that you refer
    were all the invention of the great Jim Steinmeyer. David C just used
    Jim's latest incarnation of the illusion in his shows. ...and luckily
    for us - the "exposed" description here misses two huge subtleties of
    the illusion that "sell it" to the audience - I've seen many "fakes"
    of the Jim Steinmeyer / John Gaughan built illusion and they have all
    attempted to do it in the way described - frankly it just doesn't
    work! You gets for what ya pays.... Incidentally - and no offence
    intended - but, why are you exposing illusions on this forum? -
    Paulie. "Bill Page" <> wrote in message news:
    ... Saved e-
    mail message From: (Bill Page) Date: Sun, Dec 30,
    2001, 3:53pm To: (fonsecamiranda) Subject:
    Mirror illusion DC the clear plate glass fram that has a retangle hole
    in the middle that the real solid mirror goes in becomes the mirror
    when you change the lighting scheme thatwhy DC PUTTS A STRIP OF YELLOW
    PAPER OVER THE PLATE GLASS HOLE and the reason why there are black
    roller shade dividers on each side of frame is so you do not see DC
    MOVE THE REAL MIRROR TO the side one of those black roller shades like
    a door does on a hinge swing back and hits the wall in your house idea
    then as dc putts one hand thru the papper then a leg and foot then the
    othr hand then his other left and foot and whole body comes thru then
    DC Stays there for a brief momment so one of his crew secretly non
    chalant reaches under the frame and turns a knob to rotate the real
    solide mirrlor back in place as dc now turns around to show the mirror
    is completly solid as he has frank to knock on it again and hands fank
    he pices of yelow paper as a suviner and thenDC SAYS HER THE REST OF
    THE PICES FOR you holefamily to enjoy give a big hand for frank then
    the audience claps and also the lighing has changed back to where it
    was before the lighing changed so now the plate glass frame is clear
    again ps. jim stein meyer invented it Doug HENNING and PRINCESS tenko
    done it in a mirror cabinet frame idea with light atthe top for the
    lighting changed but years later onDC NIAGRA FALLSSPECAIL DC TOOK THE
    IDEA AND MADE IT LIKE ALICE THRU THE LOOKNG GLASS FRAME IDEA Delivered-
    To: X-Originating-IP: [194.65.100.8] From:
    "fonsecamiranda" <> To: "Bill Page" <magic-
    > Subject: Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2001, 8:26pm (EST+5) X-
    Bill Page , I want illusion secrets, For example if you tell me how is
    done the one man through mirror, I will apreciate that. Saved e-mail
    message From: (Bill Page) Date: Thu, Jan 17,
    2002, 10:45am To: Subject: DC SECRETS in a nut
    shell From: (Bill Page) Date: Fri, Dec 7, 2001,
    10:07pm To: (Janet Wiersma) Subject: DC
    SECRETS in a nut shell Saved e-mail message From:
    (Bill Page) Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2001, 11:30pm (EST+1) To: magic-
    Subject: Statue Of Liberty Secret From: magic-
    (Bill Page) Group: alt.magic.secrets Subject: Statue Of
    Liberty Secret Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2001, 7:40pm (EST+1) Organization:
    WebTV Subscriber Effect : David Copperfield makes the statue of
    liberty disappear. Secret The audience can see the statue of liberty
    through the pillars. The curtain then comes up to block the audiences
    view. The live audience is on a secret swiveling platform that rotated
    slowly to the side of the statue. The statue of liberty lights are
    turned off, the blip on the radar is part of a video animation. The
    curtain is then lowered, the audience and the viewers watching on T.V
    see that the statue has disappeared but all they are looking at is a
    duplicate set of lights that is situated right next to the real statue
    of liberty. The lights on the two towers towers are there to night
    blind the audience for a few minutes to make it hard too see the
    statue of liberty. The curtain is then raised up the audience is
    rotated round again to face the statue of liberty the curtain is
    dropped and the statue has reappeared. http://community.webtv.net/magic-bill/illusionideas
    Saved e-mail message From: (Bill Page) Date: Thu,
    Sep 27, 2001, 11:02pm (EST+1) To: Subject: lear
    jet vanish! cool your wellcome friend:) HAVE YOU EVER? SHOOK HANNDS
    WITH A DUCK BEFORE? YOU STILL HAVEN"T IT HIS FOOT hehehehe cool ps.
    line from magician David Copperfield Delivered-To: magic-
    Date: Sat, Sep 8, 2001, 1:52pm (EST+1) To:
    Subject: Fwd: lear jet vanish! cool your wellcome friend Delivered-To:
    From: magic-
    (Bill Page) Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2001, 4:07pm (EST+1) To:
    Subject: Fwd: lear jet vanish! cool your
    wellcome friend (Bill Page) Date: Wed, Sep 5,
    2001, 11:53pm (EST+1) To: , ,
    , , ,
    , ,
    Subject: lear jet vanish! cool your
    wellcome friend From: (Bill Page) Date: Tue, Sep
    4, 2001, 7:11pm (EST+1) To: (Chad) Subject: cool your
    wellcome friend any time (((friend )) lear jet DC hauled out the back
    with a lighting system and a prerecorded shaow of the ear jet by a
    shaodow projector and the back spectaters are part of the act even
    though they are holdings hands in a circle blindfolded they let go and
    help push the 7ton lear jet out the back area plus the loud orcastra
    music drowns out the movment and plus cover the lear jet with stage
    scrim netting black art concept that dead black against dead black is
    absent of shadow with purple light called black light blue and red
    infilmnts in light bulbs. so any thing that is neon bright colored
    stand out and any thing that dark is invisible with the right lighting
    they had to reahears it in sections the lighting was right the weather
    conditions on nor way air part was finley right on the irst practice
    run weatherconditions messes it up so DC AND HIS CREW HAD TO REVAMP
    the orignal idea ps. what does reavamp mean?
    Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2001, 2:48pm (EST-2) From: Chad ..read more » -
    More options Oct 3 2005, 9:06 am

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    Date: 3 Oct 2005 06:06:26 -0700

    Newsgroups: alt.magic.secrets
    From: (Bill Page) - Find messages by this author
    Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
    Subject: DC illusions Any websites with Secrets of DC magic?
    Report Abuse

    DC TELLS ILLUSION ON TV TOO

    Saved e-mail message

    From: (magic-bill @webtv.net) Date: Sun, Feb 10,

    -
    the "exposed" description here misses two huge subtleties of the
    illusion that "sell it" to the audience - I've seen many "fakes" of
    the

    Jim Steinmeyer / John Gaughan built illusion and they have all
    attempted
    to do it in the way described - frankly it just doesn't work! You
    gets
    for what ya pays....
    Incidentally - and no offence intended - but, why are you exposing
    illusions on this forum?
    - Paulie.
    news:... Saved
    e-mail message
    From: (Bill Page) Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2001,
    3:53pm
    To: (fonsecamiranda) Subject: Mirror
[...]

    LOOKNG GLASS FRAME IDEA Delivered-To:
    <> To: "Bill Page" <>
    Subject: Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2001, 8:26pm (EST+5) X-Priority: 3

    <fonsecamiranda@hotmail. FILETIME=[692E9630:01C19170] Bill Page , I
    From: (Bill Page) Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2002,
    10:45am To: Subject: DC SECRETS in a nut shell

    From: (Bill Page) Date: Fri, Dec 7,
    2001, 10:07pm To: (Janet Wiersma)
    Subject: DC SECRETS in a nut shell Saved e-mail message
    From: (Bill Page) Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2001,
    11:30pm
    (EST+1) To: Subject: Statue Of Liberty Secret

    From: (Bill Page) Group:
[...]

    http://community.webtv.net/magic-bill/illusionideas Saved e-mail
    message
    Date: Sat, Sep 8, 2001, 1:52pm
    (EST+1) To: Subject: Fwd: lear jet
    vanish! cool your wellcome friend
    From: (Bill Page) Date: Thu, Sep 6,
    2001, 4:07pm (EST+1) To: Subject:
    Fwd: lear jet vanish! cool your wellcome friend

    (Bill Page) Date: Wed, Sep 5, 2001, 11:53pm
    (EST+1) To: , ,
    , , ,
    , ,
    Subject: lear jet vanish! cool
    your wellcome friend
    From:

    Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2001, 2:48pm (EST-2) From:
    Chad

    read more »

    Reply Reply to author Forward

    Privacy Policy

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.magic.s...nk=gst&q=visual
    stealth&rnum=6#1b2e01f6951b0d1a

    moconnellus Posted: Today, 01:51 PM

    Magician

    Group: Magician
    Joined: 20-March 07
    Member No.: 96
    Cash: 294
    Member Inventory: View

    Warn: (0%)

    So what is up with these billpage's post? Annoying!

    billpage Posted: A minute ago

    Magician

    Group: Magician
    Joined: 13-July 07
    Member No.: 1 068
    Cash: 944
    Member Inventory: View

    Been In Magic For: 25+ Years

    Warn: (0%)

    Results 1 - 15 of about 377,000 containing "dvd hidden easter eggs"
    Next

    Web Directory Sites: More info

    Hidden DVD Easter Eggs - Home
    Welcome! Hidden DVD Easter Eggs. 2402 DVDs Listed to Date! Featuring
    Over 3800 Eggs!! More than any other web site! Covering Regions 1, 2,
    3, and 4! 10 Most Popular Eggs:
    http://www.hiddendvdeastereggs.com/

    DVD Easter Eggs - Hidden Features on DVD
    DVD Easter Eggs, your first source on the internet for everything
    hidden in your favorites DVD movies
    http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/

    DVD Easter Eggs - Hidden Features on DVD's
    DVD Easter Eggs, your first source on the internet for everything
    hidden in your favorites DVD movies
    http://dvdeastereggs.com/showEgg.php?eggid=30&grabEggs=b

    DVD Review & high definition - DVD Easter Eggs and DVD Hidden Features
    Enchanted Buena Vista Home Entertainment On Disney Home Video's family
    movie 'Enchanted' the studio has also included some hidden features
    for you to uncover.
    http://www.dvdreview.com/eastereggs/

    DVD Review - Page Not Found!
    The page you are looking for could not be found! If you reached this
    page from a bookmark, please visit our home page to find its new
    location or use the navigation bar at the top ...
    http://www.dvdreview.com/html/hidden_features.shtml

    Easter Eggs in DVDs, Software, Movies, Music, and More - Eeggs.com
    The things you use and see everyday probably have hidden Easter Eggs
    in them, and this is ... DVD Easter Eggs - Eggs in DVDs for Movies and
    TV Shows
    http://www.eeggs.com/

    Software Easter Eggs - Eeggs.com
    Find hidden easter eggs in movies, tv shows, software, music, books,
    and art. DVD Easter Eggs | ...
    http://www.eeggs.com/tree/153.html

    DVD Easter Eggs & Hidden Secrets - MovieWeb
    Thousands of Easter Eggs Revealed in our Database ... 1995-2008
    MovieWebâ„¢, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Photos & certain artwork used on
    MovieWeb are copyright protected and are the ...
    http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/eggs/

    DVD Easter Eggs & Hidden Secrets - MovieWeb
    DVD Easter Eggs Revealed ... 1995-2008 MovieWebâ„¢, Inc. All Rights
    Reserved. Photos & certain artwork used on MovieWeb are copyright
    protected and are the property of their ...
    http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/eggs/list.php?q=L

    More than 500 Easter Eggs - DVDTOWN.com
    Shakespeare
    http://www.dvdtown.com/eastereggs/

    IGN DVD: Trailers, Wallpaper, Pictures, and Reviews
    IGN DVD is the ultimate resource for DVDs featuring trailers,
    wallpapers, pictures, images, soundtracks, cast, reviews, and release
    dates.
    http://dvd.ign.com/index/eggs.html

    Amazon.com: DVD Confidential: Hundreds of Hidden Easter Eggs
    Revealed ...
    Amazon.com: DVD Confidential: Hundreds of Hidden Easter Eggs Revealed:
    Marc A. Saltzman: Books ... Book Description Love movies? Here's a new
    way to enjoy them! Easter Eggs are the ...
    http://www.amazon.com/DVD-Confidential-Hun...d/dp/0072226633

    Easter egg (media) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message or feature in an
    object such as a movie , book , CD , DVD , computer program , or video
    game . The term draws a parallel with ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(virtual)

    Hidden DVD Easter Eggs
    Geek Website Portal: Hidden DVD Easter Eggs ... I just came across
    this site. It claims to have the longest listing of DVD Easter Eggs,
    and they seem to be right!
    http://sitereview.org/?article=1594

    Easter Egg - Cast Away - DVD Hidden Feature - Tom Hanks - easter
    eggs ...
    Did You Know that in ... by Ivana Redwine. Did You Know that in Cast
    Away , Tom Hanks might have been able to get off the island years
    earlier than he did?
    http://homevideo.about.com/library/bldykcast.htm

    Results 1 - 15 of about 377,000 containing "dvd hidden easter eggs"
    Next

    Shopping results on MSN

    Search Results Help

    1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    1 Members: billpage
    « Next Oldest | So how is that done? | Next Newest »

    » Fast Reply

    Show Smilies Pop Up Window | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

    » Close Topic Options
    Track this topic
    Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic
    and you are not active on the board.

    Subscribe to this forum
    Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum
    and you are not active on the board.

    Download / Print this Topic
    Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly
    version.

    Forum Home Search Help Secrets of Magic Community - Admin
    Announcements - Board Issues, Requests, Suggestions, and Questions
    - Introductions, Been Aways, and Goodbyes - General Magic
    Discussion - WWW Links General Magic Discussion - History of
    Magic - Traditional and Professional Magic Philosophy - Magic
    Presentation - The Warehouse - Magic on a budget - Review
    Effects, DVDs, Books, or Shows - Magic Video and File Sharing
    Forum - Illustrated Magic - Guess how it's done - Demonstration/
    Show off Forum Secret Discussion - So how is that done? - Props,
    Gimmicks and Utilities - Grand Illusions/Stage - Mental and
    Mindreading - Busking ---- Hit And Run - Close up Card Magic -
    Close up Coin Magic - Other Close up Magic - Children's Magic
    Forum - Beginner's Magic Forum - Flourishes - Zen Magic, the
    Occult, Spiritulism, and Psychism - Related Magical Arts - Table
    Magic Off Topic Area - Ha ha, off topic you know it, so post it! -
    Password protected forum. Any subject. - Sales and Wants. Online
    magic shops - Contests and Competitions - Locked Threads Inner
    Secrets - The Business of Shows - Inventions - Inner Secret
    Discussion - Admin Board - Mod Applications

    Direct Feed Interface With 3rd-Party

    SOMF 2 SOMF Lo-Fi Version Script Execution time: 0.0986 12
    queries used GZIP Enabled
    Your last action was on: A minute ago

    Powered by IP.Board v1.3 © 2003 - iPBFree v.2.1 © 2007

    Secrets of Magic Forum (SOMF) © 2007
    bill page, Mar 19, 2008