    reinstalled both roms - still did not work. I tried to update the drivers
    but the current one is the best! Any and all suggestions would be
    appreciated.
    Jim McIntyre, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Jim McIntyre

    °Mike° Guest

    Check all of your services are at 'safe':
    http://www.blkviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:44:42 GMT, in
    <_HRdd.85$>
    Jim McIntyre scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Jim McIntyre

    Jim McIntyre Guest

    The article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=314060 "CD-ROM
    Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, or Code
    39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP" worked! I created a
    Restore Point before editing my Registry as advised.

    In my case I remember changing the driver when burning a DVD in Magix Movie
    Edit Pro last weekend this was probably the villain - thank you so very much
    for your advice!

    Jim

    Jim McIntyre, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Jim McIntyre

    Fred Guest

    > The article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=314060
    > CD-ROM

    Eemee sheemee pek poejee dah.

    > Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, or
    > Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP worked! I
    > created a Restore Point before editing my Registry as advised.

    Why do you make so many mistakes?

    > In my case I remember changing the driver when burning a DVD in Magix
    > Movie Edit Pro last weekend this was probably the villain - thank you
    > so very much for your advice!

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.

    > Jim

    Ko-chu-pado, she-pa-nom.

    Fucking stupid, top-posting tit.
    Fred, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Jim McIntyre

    Jim McIntyre Guest

    Sorry for you Fred would be a waste of time! Why am I writing this? Little
    pricks like you don't get blow jobs without special tweezers, very small
    tweezers - accept this advice, it's free! And don't reply to this, you're
    wasting enough time already! Go to bed, NOW! and dream about growing up!

    Jim McIntyre, Oct 22, 2004
  6. Jim McIntyre

    Fred Guest

    > Sorry for you Fred would be a waste of time! Why am I writing this?
    > Little

    Yes, you should be sorry.

    > pricks like you don't get blow jobs without special tweezers, very
    > small tweezers - accept this advice, it's free! And don't reply to
    > this, you're wasting enough time already! Go to bed, NOW! and dream
    > about growing up!

    Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Just because two events happen one after the
    other does not mean the first caused the second.

    Fucking stupid, top-posting tit.
    Fred, Oct 22, 2004