    Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?

    --
    www.billcotton.com

    Bill Cotton, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Bill Cotton

    Brian Guest

    If you are referring to multiple copies at the same time, what you are
    loooking for is a disk duplicator. These are stand alone units that have
    options for different numbers of copies simultaneously. You can check the
    online resellers to find one. I don't know of a software program that is
    available for this task

    Brian, Nov 2, 2007

  3. Bill Cotton

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    "Bill Cotton" <> wrote in message
    > Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?
    >
    > --
    > www.billcotton.com

    The later versions of Nero support multiple burners.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 10, 2007
  4. Bill Cotton

    Bill Cotton Guest

    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Cotton" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?
    >>
    >> --
    >> www.billcotton.com
    >>

    > The later versions of Nero support multiple burners.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Oldus Fartus

    Thanks I will run the trial that I have.

    Bill Cotton, Dec 3, 2007