    Removed driver, and add new hardware, still not working.
    Any tips.
    Regards

    colin haynes, Jan 6, 2008

  2. colin haynes

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If it shows in the device manager, right click on it and remove it. Cut and
    paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save the file
    as cd.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change the save as
    type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click on the file to
    merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    Begin cut below this line
    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
    "UpperFilters"=-
    "LowerFilters"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdr4_2K]

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdralw2k]

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdudf]

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UdfReadr]

    End cut above this line

    pcbutts1, Jan 6, 2008

  3. colin haynes

    TJ Guest

    colin haynes <> wrote in

    > Help.
    > My laptop dvdrw drive lost driver after installing Wavelab.
    > Did the usual, unistalled prog, update driver in device manager.
    > Removed driver, and add new hardware, still not working.
    > Any tips.

    Looks like the author is aware of this.

    http://knowledgebase.steinberg.de/49_1.html

    TJ, Jan 6, 2008
  4. colin haynes

    Leythos Guest

    In article <flr1um$bqr$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Save the file
    > as cd.reg and save it to the desktop

    Doing registry edits from a porno hosting person is a bad idea.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jan 6, 2008
  5. colin haynes

    Plato Guest

    colin haynes wrote:

    > My laptop dvdrw drive lost driver after installing Wavelab.
    > Did the usual, unistalled prog, update driver in device manager.
    > Removed driver, and add new hardware, still not working.

    Very often with laptops, one has to reload the OS from the restore disk.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 7, 2008