    Adaware regularly.

    Anyone any ideas? Ideally ones that a not-very-computer-literate girl
    might understand?

    Mike Simpson, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Mike Simpson

    Pennywise Guest

    It's a virus or a prank http://tinyurl.com/3k87c

    Pennywise, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Mike Simpson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| It's a virus or a prank http://tinyurl.com/3k87c

    My favorite "prank" was putting a shutdown command in the startup folder...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Mike Simpson

    Barry Guest

    I had the same problem, and I had no idea that the sign of a dvd drive on a
    pc going bad was the slide opening and closing, I put in a new one and that
    solved the problem, I'm glad I wasn't a betting man,,,

    Barry, Oct 16, 2004