    plays AVI's as well.

    Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.

    Cheers all. Jim
    BigYin, Sep 6, 2006

  2. BigYin

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:27:43 GMT, "BigYin" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
    >plays AVI's as well.
    >
    >Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.

    Googling Aldi tells me nothing.

    Googling Lidi comes up as a UK supermarket chain.

    So considering you've given no information...

    Look at the manual or the box for this DVD player to see if it plays
    AVI's.
    Evan Platt, Sep 6, 2006

  3. BigYin

    roach Guest

    "BigYin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
    > plays AVI's as well.
    >
    > Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.
    >
    > Cheers all. Jim

    divx ARE avi`s!!! you fuckin dope

    roach, Sep 7, 2006
  4. BigYin

    BigYin Guest

    Thank you. Pity about the mentality. A few folks have complained about the
    language.A can see the small brains are still out in force. A didnt know. I
    thought it was just another codec. There are tons of them about.

    Thanks anyway. Will go and get myself one. Cheers

    BigYin, Sep 7, 2006
  5. BigYin

    ty Guest

    bear in mind that aldi and lidl are cheapo chav shops that sell shit

    ty, Sep 7, 2006