    bunch of VIDEO_TS files but no AUDIO_TS files. When burning a DVD in Nero,
    it has a VIDEO_TS folder and a AUDIO_TS folder. I drag the VIDEO_TS files
    into that folder, but what into the AUDIO_TS folder? Thanks.
    Bill Nathan, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Bill Nathan

    Thor Guest

    Nothing goes there. Don't ask me why. Just drop the all the stuff the DVD
    Decrypter spits out into the Video_TS folder, and that's all you'll need.
    Nero will warn you if something is missing.

    Thor, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Bill Nathan

    Bill Nathan Guest

    Thanks I got it. In Nero Express making my "backup" I just put every file on
    the CD with no folders and it took care of everything.

    Bill Nathan, Jan 14, 2004