    free soft wear that I can download to decode my DVD so I can back it up?
    I'm using dvd shrink 2.3 and dvd fab right now but I am having no luck
    thank you [[pat]]
    pat, Jan 2, 2004

  2. This is not a computer or DVD forum...
    what DVD are you trying to copy? some have dual layers and cokpy
    protection and things of that nature.

    chris

    Chris P in PA, Jan 2, 2004

  3. pat

    Hansepie Guest

    To the group: DVD has everything to do with digital photography. Think of
    big storage capacity. Think of DVD slideshows on television screen of your
    best pictures. To know a bit of creating one's own DVD's will do this group
    no harm.

    Look here for a tutorial:
    http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/23_3.html

    Look here for DVD decrypter:
    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

    Use dvddecrypter first before you shrink your files. Works fine too in
    combination with commercial shrinking programs like Pinnacle Instant Copy.

    Hans

    Hansepie, Jan 2, 2004
  4. "Hansepie" <> wrote in message
    > To the group: DVD has everything to do with digital photography. Think of
    > big storage capacity. Think of DVD slideshows on television screen of your
    > best pictures. To know a bit of creating one's own DVD's will do this

    group
    > no harm.

    Nice try, but the OP was asking about copying DVD's. Buzz - wrong ng.

    Juan
    Juan R. Pollo, Jan 2, 2004