    stuff that is not necessarily region 1?

    Jim Hollis
    Hurst, TX
    Jim Hollis, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Jim Hollis

    Richard Guest

    Jim Hollis wrote:
    > Anyone out there got net addresses for DVD dealers who handle international
    > stuff that is not necessarily region 1?
    >
    > Jim Hollis
    > Hurst, TX

    amazon.co.uk
    amazon.fr
    Richard, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Jim Hollis

    Jim Hollis Guest

    so how do you get the amazon.fr page to translate to english to make on
    order???

    Jim Hollis, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Jim Hollis

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, Jim Hollis
    <> wrote:

    > so how do you get the amazon.fr page to translate to english to make on
    > order???

    You don't.
    Max Volume, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Jim Hollis

    Trevor S Guest

    Max Volume <> wrote in news:030920030025321540%
    :

    > In article <>, Jim Hollis
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> so how do you get the amazon.fr page to translate to english to make on
    >> order???

    > You don't.

    I did :)

    I used the google translator when I did it, two open windows, one running
    the page through google translator, one the actual order page, fairly
    simpile. This was with amazon.de

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein
    Trevor S, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Jim Hollis

    Scott Balph Guest

    "Jim Hollis" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Anyone out there got net addresses for DVD dealers who handle international
    > stuff that is not necessarily region 1?

    Playback Trading Company sells players and discs from all over the
    world, at very reasonable prices.
    http://www.playbacktrading.com/
    Scott Balph, Sep 3, 2003
  7. Jim Hollis

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <Xns93EBA5C90D260billgatescom@130.133.1.4>, Trevor S
    <> wrote:

    > I used the google translator when I did it, two open windows, one running
    > the page through google translator, one the actual order page, fairly
    > simpile. This was with amazon.de

    Right, yeah, forgot about that. Still, it's not a feature of the
    actual page, so you can't literally make the page change to English.

    I actually did the Google thing (you were probably the one who
    suggested it) to look at the order page so I'd understand it, but I
    haven't bothered to order yet.
    Max Volume, Sep 5, 2003