    Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    reliable original copies all that

    cheers dave
    Dragon, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Biz Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:gH3vd.2073$...
    > Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    > reliable original copies all that
    >
    > cheers dave

    What are "original copies"?

    Its either the original or a copy, it cant be both...
    Biz, Dec 12, 2004

  3. On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:49:58 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    >> reliable original copies all that
    >>
    >> cheers dave
    >>

    >What are "original copies"?
    >
    >Its either the original or a copy, it cant be both...

    Come on, an original pressing can be called a "copy." If someone has
    a bad tape or DVD they say, "well my copy's bad," etc. It's a copy of
    the Master. He's asking if the DVDs are legal pressings or bootlegs,
    and you know that.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Dec 12, 2004
  4. Dragon wrote:
    > Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    > reliable original copies all that

    They are. They're good (and "wuick"). All legal too of course. I haven't
    used them in over a year, but I haven't bought any Australian dvds in a
    while.

    -Kevin.

    --
    Reply to:
    Gunther Gloop, Dec 13, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dave Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    >> reliable original copies all that
    >>
    >> cheers dave
    >>

    > What are "original copies"?
    >
    > Its either the original or a copy, it cant be both...

    Don't try be a smarmy ****, you knew he meant 'original copes of the film' -
    as that's what dvds are, pressed copies of specific visual images.
    Self-righteous wanker
    Dave, Dec 13, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Biz Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > >> Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    > >> reliable original copies all that
    > >>
    > >> cheers dave
    > >>

    > > What are "original copies"?
    > >
    > > Its either the original or a copy, it cant be both...

    > Don't try be a smarmy ****, you knew he meant 'original copes of the

    film' -
    > as that's what dvds are, pressed copies of specific visual images.
    > Self-righteous wanker

    Look, I dont know you, you dont know me, but with all the crap in here and
    the other dvd NGs that should have nothing to do with copying dvds, its hard
    to tell when "copy" means copy, or referring to a specific dvd as my "copy"

    "Does dvd crave sell original dvds or copies?", that would have been
    completely clear and leave no room for interpretation IMO.
    Biz, Dec 13, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Chowny Guest

    > Has any one used these guys for dvds, if so what are they like wuick,
    > reliable original copies all that

    They are brilliant. And the bloke that runs it is a top bloke (or was very
    helpful in my correspondance with them).

    I've got DVDs and Xbox games from the before, no problems at all!

    Not used them in about 6 months, but I doubt they've gone downhill.
    --
    Stephen Chown
    Chowny, Dec 13, 2004
  8. Dragon

    purple pete Guest

    Couple of yr ago they were all the rave on here (try a google) search - cust
    service was tops and cheap prices too. All discs I got were originals - even
    ordered some Game Boy games from them because they were so cheap compared to
    "rip off Britain" prices.

    Not used them myself for couple o years but dont think they would have
    changed much.
    purple pete, Dec 13, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Dave Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    wuick,

    > > > What are "original copies"?
    > > >
    > > > Its either the original or a copy, it cant be both...

    > > Don't try be a smarmy ****, you knew he meant 'original copes of the

    > film' -
    > > as that's what dvds are, pressed copies of specific visual images.
    > > Self-righteous wanker

    > Look, I dont know you, you dont know me, but with all the crap in here

    and
    > the other dvd NGs that should have nothing to do with copying dvds, its

    hard
    > to tell when "copy" means copy, or referring to a specific dvd as my

    "copy"

    OH FFS GET A LIFE!

    > "Does dvd crave sell original dvds or copies?", that would have been
    > completely clear and leave no room for interpretation IMO.

    His question was completely clear, only an idiot would think it was not.
    Dave, Dec 13, 2004
  10. "purple pete" <> wrote in message
    > Couple of yr ago they were all the rave on here (try a google) search -
    > cust
    > service was tops and cheap prices too. All discs I got were originals -
    > even
    > ordered some Game Boy games from them because they were so cheap compared
    > "rip off Britain" prices.
    >
    > Not used them myself for couple o years but dont think they would have
    > changed much.

    In the last few months have ordered the entire X-Files collection from them
    with no probs and a quick postal service from Oz to boot.
    General Panic, Dec 13, 2004
  11. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "General Panic" <> wrote in message

    > "purple pete" <> wrote in message
    >> Couple of yr ago they were all the rave on here (try a google) search -
    >> cust
    >> service was tops and cheap prices too. All discs I got were originals -
    >> even
    >> ordered some Game Boy games from them because they were so cheap compared
    >> "rip off Britain" prices.
    >>
    >> Not used them myself for couple o years but dont think they would have
    >> changed much.
    >>

    > In the last few months have ordered the entire X-Files collection from
    > them with no probs and a quick postal service from Oz to boot.

    Ok guys when I meant original copies I meant original dvds sorry if I have
    confused a few people but any thanks for the help will be ordering from them

    dave
    Dragon, Dec 13, 2004
  12. Dragon

    purple pete Guest

    > Ok guys when I meant original copies I meant original dvds sorry if I have
    > confused a few people but any thanks for the help will be ordering from

    them

    > dave

    Mine were all genuine original studio titles.
    purple pete, Dec 13, 2004