  1. s.brown

    s.brown Guest

    any other dvd cover sites besides cdcovers.cc
    s.brown, May 8, 2005

  2. struggle to find better than them.

    nicholas waiton, May 8, 2005

  3. s.brown

    Van Guest

    Try www.dvdlister.com. Separate fronts & backs, but no spines. Useful for
    older flix where you can add your own graphic design for the spines - i.e.
    stuff not listed on cdcovers.cc.

    Van
    Van, May 9, 2005
  4. s.brown

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:26:03 GMT, "Van" <> wrote:

    >Try www.dvdlister.com. Separate fronts & backs, but no spines. Useful for
    >older flix where you can add your own graphic design for the spines - i.e.
    >stuff not listed on cdcovers.cc.
    >
    >Van

    Thanks Van, interesting site. Lots of stuff there, but I'm still
    loking for something taht has some more obscure or 30's, 40's films.
    But this is a big help.
    Mr. Moe
    Mr. Moe, May 9, 2005