    Ideally freeware, but any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks people,
    CoDe

    --==::::==--, Jan 22, 2004

  2. --==::::==--

    Jerry G. Guest

    Here is a starter for you. Try the link below. This is from Downloads.Com.
    Read the evaluations. Some are very good, while others are so-so... Many of
    these are sharewares, and you will have to send them a few bucks to activate
    it permanently. Nothing very good is usually free.

    http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=cd covers&tg=dl-2001&search= Go%21

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "--==::::==--" <> wrote in message
    Hi there,

    Does anyone know of a program that prints dvd covers in the same way that
    NERO cover designer does with CD covers (ie. all the elements of the cover).

    Jerry G., Jan 22, 2004

  3. --==::::==--

    Abbyss Guest

    Hi!
    http://download.com.com/3000-2088-10234762.html
    or try dvd cover program in Google...

    Regards
    Abbyss

    "--==::::==--" <> skrev i melding
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a program that prints dvd covers in the same way that
    > NERO cover designer does with CD covers (ie. all the elements of the

    cover).
    > Ideally freeware, but any help would be appreciated.
    > Thanks people,
    > CoDe

    ---

    Abbyss, Jan 22, 2004
  4. --==::::==--

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 22, 2004
  5. --==::::==--

    °Mike° Guest

    Don't talk rubbish. To name just a few that I can think of...

    Winamp
    OpenOffice
    Mozilla
    IrfanView
    2xExplorer
    Turbo Navigator
    PathCopy
    CopyURL
    Aida32
    ALL of the SysInternals utilities
    SpyBot S&D
    Spyware Blaster
    Hijack This
    Ad-Aware
    Win Patrol
    Startup Control Panel
    RegCleaner
    EasyCleaner
    Zone Alarm
    Agnitum Outpost
    Kerio PF
    PGP
    Golden Section Notes
    PowerArchiver
    Eraser
    Chainsaw
    XXCopy
    PhotoFiltre
    The GIMP
    Font Magic
    SimpleOCR
    Proxomitron
    Xnews
    40tude Dialog
    FileZilla
    Sam Spade
    TClockEx
    Resource Hacker
    CDex
    Audacity
    VirtualDub
    TMPGEnc
    Lame
    GSpot

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:58:01 -0500, in
    <bup0io$qjs$>
    Jerry G. scrawled:

    <snip>

    > Nothing very good is usually free.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 22, 2004

    kipper Guest

    Try pressit they do allsorts of stuff for free
    http://www.medeainternational.com/pressit/

    kipper, Jan 22, 2004