    keepcases but need a way to print out new DVD covers. Anyone have any
    recommendations for the best way to do this? Thanks for any suggestions.

    Jake

    Jake, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Jake

    Marci Guest

    Jake wrote:
    > I have some snapper cases that have broken hubs. I have replacement
    > keepcases but need a way to print out new DVD covers. Anyone have any
    > recommendations for the best way to do this? Thanks for any suggestions.
    >
    > Jake

    A really good place to download covers is at http://www.cdcovers.cc/
    (Cdcovers.cc). Or you can just scan from your snapper. You can either
    find a blank template or measure your case, resize the cover, if needed,
    and cut it to size. I forget where I got my template from, but I resize
    mine to 10.80" x 7.25" using Photoshop.

    Hope that helps.

    Marci, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Jake