    Is there another free program out there that does the same sort of job?
    I can manually size pics for printing using Adobe Photoshop, but I
    preferred the Pochette instant formatting approach.

    anthony, Jun 12, 2006

  2. "anthony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > For some reason my Pochette DVD cover format program will no longer
    > interract with my printer. I've removed and reinstalled the program,
    > but just can't get it to work.
    > Is there another free program out there that does the same sort of job?
    > I can manually size pics for printing using Adobe Photoshop, but I
    > preferred the Pochette instant formatting approach.

    CoverXP

    Spankalogical Protocol, Jun 12, 2006

  3. anthony

    Allan Guest

    On 12 Jun 2006 00:02:34 -0700, "anthony"
    <> wrote:

    >For some reason my Pochette DVD cover format program will no longer
    >interract with my printer. I've removed and reinstalled the program,
    >but just can't get it to work.
    >Is there another free program out there that does the same sort of job?
    >I can manually size pics for printing using Adobe Photoshop, but I
    >preferred the Pochette instant formatting approach.

    1. Uninstall software again.
    2. Remove (uninstall) printer from Windows control panel.
    3. Restart computer.
    4. Reinstall printer.
    5. Reinstall software.

    Allan, Jun 12, 2006
  4. anthony

    Spider Guest

    "anthony" <> wrote in message
    > For some reason my Pochette DVD cover format program will no longer
    > interract with my printer. I've removed and reinstalled the program,
    > but just can't get it to work.
    > Is there another free program out there that does the same sort of job?
    > I can manually size pics for printing using Adobe Photoshop, but I
    > preferred the Pochette instant formatting approach.

    Failing other suggestions here, check your print settings within the program
    itself. Some programs can be set to print to a file, to a fax or to another
    program etc, so check that you have the printer set as the print device.

    Spider, Jun 12, 2006