dvd copying

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thomas mushet, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc
    thomas mushet, Sep 13, 2005

  2. thomas mushet

    Zankhna Guest

    thomas mushet wrote:
    > can anyone tell me how to copy a copy protected disc

    use dvd decrypter to unprotect the files. rip to hdd and then use dvd
    shrink, nero etc to transcode and burn.
    Zankhna, Sep 13, 2005

  3. thomas mushet

    Johnny8977 Guest

    Johnny8977, Sep 13, 2005
  4. thomas mushet

    The One Guest

    You tight ****!
    The One, Sep 13, 2005
  5. dvd santa..simple and complete.......ms rawlings will be pleased that I have
    expounded part of my vast knowledge to dumbkoffs.

    Harold potter esq, Sep 13, 2005