    I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
    I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.

    can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

    larry, Jan 13, 2004

  2. larry

    Mark B. Guest

    "larry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
    >
    > I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
    > I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.
    >
    > can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

    You're using a cracked copy of dvdxcopy to copy DVDs, I guess I shouldn't be
    surprised. I think you should keep your DVDs in a safer place.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 13, 2004

  3. larry

    Bill Guest

    If you kid is eating DVDs like they are candy, why not go to Target this
    week and pick up 50 Memorex CD-R discs for $10.00? The flavor may not be as
    robust as a typical DVD disc, but he's a kid for crying out loud--more than
    likely, he won't even know the difference--and look at the money you'll be
    pocketing.

    Bill, Jan 14, 2004
  4. larry

    Justin Guest

    larry wrote on [Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:30:53 -0500]:
    > my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
    >
    > I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
    > I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.

    So, you're using an illegal copy of a program to make "backups" because
    your "son" is "eating" dvds

    I call bullshit

    Justin, Jan 14, 2004
  5. larry

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    larry <> wrote:

    > my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..

    LOL. And my dog ate my homework. Sorry Miss Blumberg.
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Jan 14, 2004
  6. larry wrote:
    > my son, is eating dvd like they are candy..
    >
    > I need a good program that will copy ALL dvd, even copyrighted..
    > I have dvdxcopy, but the crack that ihave for it does not work.
    >
    > can someone please let me know what they have or think,.

    How about some disciplining of the little beast. One good whupping
    should keep him from acting up.

    You are his parent, afterall.

    BCA

    Brian C. Allen, Jan 14, 2004