DVD copies

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kevin welsh, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. kevin welsh

    kevin welsh Guest

    Hi,

    I wondered if any body could tell me of a good DVD clone software, so I
    could back-up some of the discs that I have.

    We have a dog who is quite partial to chew up any that the kids leave
    lying about.

    I have lite-on S0 HW-1633S DVD RW, the roxio software I have wont go
    through the copyright.

    I understand that it's legal to make back-up versions of titles you
    already own.

    Thanks in advance.

    Kev (UK)

    kevin welsh, Nov 30, 2004

  2. kevin welsh

    Ionizer Guest

    "kevin welsh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I wondered if any body could tell me of a good DVD clone software,

    so I
    > could back-up some of the discs that I have.
    >
    > We have a dog who is quite partial to chew up any that the kids leave
    > lying about.
    >
    > I have lite-on S0 HW-1633S DVD RW, the roxio software I have wont go
    > through the copyright.
    >
    > I understand that it's legal to make back-up versions of titles you
    > already own.

    DVD Decrypter http://www.dvddecrypter.com/
    and/or
    DVD Shrink: http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html