    creates. I have been trying to burn the image, but it is too large for
    the dvd. I have been all over the web and am unable to find any
    information about this.

    TM, Nov 5, 2004

  2. TM

    Biz Guest

    If the original disk you are trying to make an image from is larger than
    your target media, then you cant just make an image and write it to a blank
    dvd. You need to re-rip the original disk, keeping its original structure,
    to your hard drive. Now run it through DVD shrink, to get it down to your
    target size, now you can write it.

    Biz, Nov 5, 2004