    one listed for the make of machine (technosonic) on a number of sites but my
    model number is different. Does anyone know if it can cause any damage if I
    try it on mine?

    lisa g, Nov 14, 2003

  2. lisa g

    Jan Gruetz Guest

    the only thing that happens if you put a "foreign" region disc
    into your dvd player is that it says "this disk cannot be played"
    or something like this :)

    if you live in north america and bought your player there it is region1.
    in europe it`s region 2. i use a modified player which doesn`t give a
    flying sh... about regions and plays them all! :eek:D
    why should greedy companies decide what I can watch? many players
    can be made regionfree either by a firmware update or even by some
    special codes typed in via the remote! maybe yours can too. just google for
    it.

    hope this helps? ^_^
    Jan

    Jan Gruetz, Nov 15, 2003