  1. derek bonser

    derek bonser Guest

    were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price
    derek bonser, Aug 24, 2004

  2. derek bonser

    jayembee Guest

    "derek bonser" <@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

    You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
    piece of worthless scum pirate.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 25, 2004

  3. derek bonser

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > >were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

    > You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
    > piece of worthless scum pirate.

    I assumed that was implied in the question.
    Joshua Zyber, Aug 25, 2004
  4. derek bonser

    jayembee Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:

    >"jayembee" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

    >> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
    >> piece of worthless scum pirate.

    > I assumed that was implied in the question.

    Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
    comment.

    On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
    "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
    it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 25, 2004
  5. derek bonser

    Dragon Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message

    > >> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
    > >> piece of worthless scum pirate.

    > > I assumed that was implied in the question.

    > Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
    > comment.
    >
    > On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
    > "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
    > it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Rumours have it charmed it not scheduled until 2005 on dvd if everything
    goes to plan. Hopefully I am after it to but will have to wait until next
    year just like everyone

    ---
    Dragon, Aug 25, 2004
  6. derek bonser

    derek bonser Guest

    no noy copies a wanted real dvd but thanks for the rest of info
    roll on 2005

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    derek bonser, Aug 25, 2004