    I've done all the normal things I can think of, uninstalling, reinstalling,
    deleting the actual driver files and reinstalling.

    Any ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVD?=, Nov 30, 2005

  2. KODAK Easy Share is known to delete your DVD/CD-ROM Drives when installed on
    Windows x64, a few users have reported this issue the best way to recover
    them is to do a system restore.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005

  3. Unfortunatly for my wife that worked, she's a picture nut, and used to Easy
    Share,but she's not computer savvy . I take it Kodak doesn't have a fix?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVD?=, Dec 1, 2005
  4. How about a card reader for the period while Kodak are working on it?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Dec 1, 2005
  5. I can use the "Scanner and Camera Wizard", and my printer has a built-in card
    reader that I can mount. But that means I have to be the one to download all
    her picutres and get them put in the Kodak directory structure as she likes
    it (i.e. the way EasyShare did it). Then I have to find SW that she can
    learn to use easily, which is definately not going to make her happy since
    she's doing a wedding next week.

    Not a major problem for the added speed of x64, just a little more time
    intensive for me.

    Maybe I'll load EasyShare on my old Celeron 633 with the 15in CRT that I use
    for a file server. I'm sure she'll love that ;)

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVD?=, Dec 1, 2005
  6. With my HP Printer, I got app's to manage that sort of thing - pretty much
    the same I imagine - however, i never use it, for years now, I've gotten
    accustomed to doing almost all picture-work (wich isn't extensive!) in
    'IrfanView', a viewer that does almost anything I could wish - and it's
    freeware too. I recommend it highly, not knowing if it would fit at all.

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 1, 2005