    DRO Guest

    I need some ideas on good over the counter, or download able
    software for cataloging DVD's. Thanks in advance.

    DRO, Oct 13, 2003

  2. DRO

    karlpov Guest

    You might try http://www.dvdprofiler.com. The problem with this
    software is that the database is user-supported as approved by a
    couple people who run the site, and they too frequently allow
    erroneous updates. Users can make their own revisions and lock their
    data, though.

    karlpov, Oct 13, 2003

  3. >
    > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:21:17 GMT, DRO <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I need some ideas on good over the counter, or download able
    > >software for cataloging DVD's. Thanks in advance.

    I love this program: http://www.collectorz.com/movie/download.php
    free updates, even with version changes. Great tech support.

    Good luck.

    ominousspiritous, Oct 13, 2003