    You go to grab a dvd out of the case and OOPS! it's stuck! This is really
    annoying. So is the deal we lose snapper cases and in their place we get
    these damn keep cases? I'd rather go back to snapper cases.
    ChopTop, Mar 5, 2005

  2. ChopTop

    unclejr Guest

    ChopTop wrote:
    > Also, what is with these new keep cases that have sprung up in the
    > last few months. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones with
    > the two clips on the side. To me, these are way more annoying that
    > snapper cases ever were.

    I have just one word for you: scissors.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 5, 2005

  3. ChopTop

    Derek Petro Guest

    ChopTop wrote:
    > First off the Warner snapper case situation. Did Warner officially get rid
    > of snapper cases? If so, then no more dvds should come in these cases right?
    > I read somewhere that in Australia, Warner was letting customers who had
    > movies in snapper cases exchange them for keep cases, or something to that
    > effect. Has Warner mentioned anything remotely similar to this in the US?
    >
    > Also, what is with these new keep cases that have sprung up in the last few
    > months. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones with the two clips on
    > the side. To me, these are way more annoying that snapper cases ever were.
    > You go to grab a dvd out of the case and OOPS! it's stuck! This is really
    > annoying. So is the deal we lose snapper cases and in their place we get
    > these damn keep cases? I'd rather go back to snapper cases.

    A minor annoyance, true. Just twist 'em off.
    Derek Petro, Mar 5, 2005
  4. In article <1R8Wd.703$>, ChopTop
    <> wrote:

    >First off the Warner snapper case situation. Did Warner
    >officially get rid of snapper cases? If so, then no more dvds
    >should come in these cases right? I read somewhere that in
    >Australia, Warner was letting customers who had movies in snapper
    >cases exchange them for keep cases, or something to that effect.
    >Has Warner mentioned anything remotely similar to this in the US?

    >Also, what is with these new keep cases that have sprung up in
    >the last few months. You know the ones I'm talking about, the
    >ones with the two clips on the side. To me, these are way more
    >annoying that snapper cases ever were. You go to grab a dvd out
    >of the case and OOPS! it's stuck! This is really annoying. So is
    >the deal we lose snapper cases and in their place we get these
    >damn keep cases? I'd rather go back to snapper cases.

    They are part of the no-theft system. Depending upon the
    manufacturer of the disk set you might see an orange sticker
    over the top that tell you to open and then twist off.

    They are meant to be removed and thrown away.

    But I have had some disks without the printed sticker saying to
    twist them off.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com